enchanter tower!

hi guys!

have checked the latest guide for garrison but i have some doubts about the enchanter build...

so..

if you build it you have access to the TRASMOG enchantment or they required the profession capped? (i am a warrior don't mind to take enchanting)

how this trasmog works? if you have already an enchantment on your weapon they replace it or what?

thanks for answer

If you have the enchanter's building you can buy scrolls that replace the visual on your weapons to one of your choosing.

You do not need to have the enchanting profession.

Is the enchanting building working yet now that the PTR is available? Been broken for a while on the beta and hadn't read any changes indicating it was fixed. This is with respect to being able to disenchant stuff at the workshop, not the illusion thing.

current PTR does not have any actual content of WoD.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Is the enchanting building working yet now that the PTR is available? Been broken for a while on the beta and hadn't read any changes indicating it was fixed. This is with respect to being able to disenchant stuff at the workshop, not the illusion thing.
    Latest build didn't add anything of value to the half-complete enchanter's study it would seem. I checked it out late last night.
    This disenchant thing has a fancy sword floating above it now though.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-