Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[Manga] Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) (Spoilers)

Noticed this awesome manga isn't a thread yet so I figured i'd make one.

TO start off, anyone read the most recent chapter? Hanji Zoe is so freaking boss!

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the right kind of crazy, that's for sure.

I'm honestly curious as to how this political struggle will play out in the grand scheme of things. I wasn't expecting the manga to take such a turn, but I've enjoyed it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how the chubby guy manned the fuck up at the end of the chapter.

I actually wasn't a big fan of this manga until this civil war arc started, if it wasn't for this arc I would have dropped AoT. Oh and yeah Zoe is probably my favorite character she is the best kind of crazy.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-08-17 at 03:58 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't picutre Hanji as the ideal commander of the survey corps. But given Erwins current situation, I doubt he'll remain alive for much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I can't picutre Hanji as the ideal commander of the survey corps. But given Erwins current situation, I doubt he'll remain alive for much longer.
    I don't know. It's pretty clear the author has no problem killing characters (which leads me to wonder how Jean survived that shooting), but I'm not sure if Erwin's done for yet.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erwin is such a fantastic character, but I can see him getting killed and becoming the fuel for the survey corps.

Erwin won't die. It would've made him losing his arm insignificant.

I wonder what the king will say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Erwin won't die. It would've made him losing his arm insignificant.

I wonder what the king will say.
    Besides, I doubt he'd die before explaining everything to at least Erin. The flashback to when he was young with his dad while he was speaking to Pixis made it seem like he knows far more than he's told, and I can't see him dying before sharing some of that info.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    And...shit just got real.

I like the plan Dot Pixis came up with to trick those bastard politicians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha that was great plan. Now they have control they just have to find Eren!

Who were the 3 people Levi let die?

Feels like not everyone is revolting against the middle wall guys so it's still a little dangerous. I don't remember what Trost and w.e. the other names were.

Who were the 3 people Levi let die?

Feels like not everyone is revolting against the middle wall guys so it's still a little dangerous. I don't remember what Trost and w.e. the other names were.

The 3 listed were Nifa, Keji and and unnamed guy with goggles who were killed by ackermans men with guns.
    http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Nifa
    http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Keiji

I haven't been reading the text as closely as I should have been... Did the armored and colossal titan guys ever explain why they were attacking the walls? And why didn't they need to wait so long between attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    The 3 listed were Nifa, Keji and and unnamed guy with goggles who were killed by ackermans men with guns.
    http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Nifa
    http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Keiji
    Oh yeah. That girl whose face got gunned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I haven't been reading the text as closely as I should have been... Did the armored and colossal titan guys ever explain why they were attacking the walls? And why didn't they need to wait so long between attacks?
    I don't think they ever said. I think it's because the faction they belong too (a shifter faction....?) just wants to destroy the walls. Or rather, they told Amir the walls wouldn't be safe anymore. Don't know why.

I don't understand what you said next. Do you mean 'why did they need to wait so long between attacks?'

Well. I'd assume they wanted the titans to overrun the area completely before breaking a new wall. Maybe there's some other stuff like they needed Eren/his dad or something.

I don't understand what you said next. Do you mean 'why did they need to wait so long between attacks?'
    Well they attack the first wall at the start of the series right? Then 5 years later when Eren is all grown up, they attack the next one then.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are also being forced to attack to retrieve Eren don't forget. Their group want his power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah. That girl whose face got gunned off.

I don't think they ever said. I think it's because the faction they belong too (a shifter faction....?) just wants to destroy the walls. Or rather, they told Amir the walls wouldn't be safe anymore. Don't know why.

Well. I'd assume they wanted the titans to overrun the area completely before breaking a new wall. Maybe there's some other stuff like they needed Eren/his dad or something.
    I think it has something to do with the beast titan from the previous arc. They acted like groupies when they saw him. Maybe they are doing something to appease to him?

Im pretty sure that beast titan was a shifter too. We have to look out for someone who is likely to be hairy when they would transform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure that beast titan was a shifter too. We have to look out for someone who is likely to be hairy when they would transform.
    Or maybe that titan was actually a monkey who became an intelligent titan.

Honestly, I don't know. I can only parrot what the characters themselves say... we still know next to nothing about the titans, their origins, everything. Hanji made some educated guesses that seem to be right, but still...

Well if he was a shifter then he should have known what the 3D gear living among the humans, but he seemed pretty interested in it.