Why is Persona so popular?

I try my best to stay away from these anime games, but the popularity of Persona is too overwhelming and common to really brush aside. So I'm really curious.
    Last edited by Salandrin; 2014-08-17 at 07:28 PM.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Why are you still allowed to make topics?

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-08-17 at 08:30 PM.

It's a fun RPG with interesting characters (and you can be a total pimp and get 10 gfs but you shouldn't), good soundtrack, fun, fun gameplay. Worth a try. (+ There's a fighting game about it too)

Also, change your mind about anime games. I used to be -exactly- like you. Big wrong.

Anime games have really good RPGS and really good fighting game.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Also, change your mind about anime games. I used to be -exactly- like you. Big wrong.
    I take it you're unfamiliar with Salandrin.

10+ Year Old Account
    "anime games"..

Anime refers to animation..this is a video game. Using the word anime games makes no sense unless its a game based off an anime.

Anyways, to answer your question I find the Persona games that I have played fun because the social link aspect definitely reels you in very quickly also being able to manage and "collect" Personas in the game.
    Last edited by Lancer; 2014-08-17 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    Salandrin, stays away from "Anime Games" but uses a Yu-Gi-Oh! Avatar *slowclap*
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2014-08-17 at 08:59 PM.

Pokemon with Demons

Chelly
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-08-17 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

I want to +1 your post, but I'm probably not allowed to. I'm just looking for a way around it to make clear how much I appreciate that you took the brunt force of the stick for us all Constructively though, why hasn't this mod heard about Salandrin before?

On another note, I think my inbox is still waiting for a response, Lucetia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.

I feel this is a constructive post and he is exactly right you guys allow Salandarin's pointless drivel and bait be posted and then want to give a guy who posts what everyone is thinking an infraction. On topic to answer your stupid question people like all sorts of shit.

Deleted

Because we got a poor ass excuse for a rulebook on this website which allows trolling as long you don't use offensive words.

Ontopic: Never played them, I was planning on trying one though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I feel this is a constructive post and he is exactly right you guys allow Salandarin's pointless drivel and bait be posted and then want to give a guy who posts what everyone is thinking an infraction. On topic to answer your stupid question people like all sorts of shit.
    Must be one sad mod to give an infraction for that post. Also, incoming infraction on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This wasn't staying even remotely on topic from the start.

If you have an issue with someone posting a thread, you report it to us. Do not derail the thread with your personal issues with them. Let us decide if it should stay open or actions be taken.