Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My account did not get upgraded, oh well I wasn't going to subscribe anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    They sent out more mails today:

<Name>,

The Iron Horde is coming and to help prepare you for the invasion, we’ve given your account, <ACCOUNT NAME>, a FREE digital copy of Mists of Pandaria®. When you reactivate your WoW subscription, you'll be able to battle to level 90 and get ready for the launch of Warlords of Draenor™ on 11.13.14.

To reactivate your subscription, simply click the button below or head over to: https://us.battle.net/account/management/.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a lot of WoW trial accounts associated with my battle.net account, each one got an e-mail like this.

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    I'm from EU, have battlechest on my shelf and my Frozen Cata account didn't get upgrade

13 Cata accounts - over two b.net accounts, for previous multiboxing purposes. None of them were upgraded for free :P

Two of them were purchased 1 expac at a time, rest were all battle chests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Then I guess Blizzard just doesn't like me very much. Nothing new about that, though :P Maybe it's because I had the 10 day MoP trial running when they checked if accounts had MoP already(the trial ran out Thursday morning iirc)
    That might be true. I thought I had been upgraded, but I read the accounts wrong. /sigh
    Last edited by mmocf489b978f6; 2014-08-18 at 03:16 PM.

I have a lot of EU accounts like 8+ I think, and only 1 US account. The US account got upgraded for free. My guess is EU upgrades are incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    Guess I have to resubscribe for at least a month now :P. I only had Cataclsym.

Honestly I'm surprised. I may end up getting Warlords.
    Congratulations! I'm glad to see Blizzard giving back to the community.

I checked my email box this morning for you people.

One battle chest given kung fu panda expansion, the other offered for $9.99.

All my accounts got upgraded also! I had two RAF accounts which just collect dust.

Oh well, I guess they'll be collecting dust...with MoP. lol

I never owned a Battle Chest edition, but I also received a free Mists upgrade on both of my NA accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good incentive, but frankly if you don't already own MoP don't waste your time playing again.
    Whatever petty reason forced you to quit in the first place will just come flooding back after a while.

To those that are returning after a real hiatus other then "OMG pandas rofl" I invite you to check out this article.
    http://stratics.com/wow/wow-guides/m...se-returning-2

This will summarize every content change MoP has featured. It was undoubtedly the most prolific expansion in terms of content additions, so step 1 for you should be establishing some social connections and trying some of the new content.

If you give it a fair shot, you'll come to realize that the game is as great as ever, but the most important thing is playing with friends.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroStratics View Post
    To those that are returning after a real hiatus other then "OMG pandas rofl" I invite you to check out this article.

This will summarize every content change MoP has featured. It was undoubtedly the most prolific expansion in terms of content additions, so step 1 for you should be establishing some social connections and trying some of the new content.
    There really were a shit ton of new systems refined and added in MoP, weren't there? Looking at it like that, and seeing everything they can pull into a more warcrafty expansion themed around Draenor,

If you give it a fair shot, you'll come to realize that the game is as great as ever, but the most important thing is playing with friends.
    I cannot stress this enough. A bunch of guildies are coming back to the game with the announcement of the WoD release date, and we've been talking about how it's the people that make the game what it is, far more than anything else.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Good incentive, but frankly if you don't already own MoP don't waste your time playing again.
    Whatever petty reason forced you to quit in the first place will just come flooding back after a while.

Don't really see why not enjoying the game would be a 'petty' reason to quit.

My account was upgraded from Cata to MoP, and I didn't have the battlechest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobkillz View Post
    According to the GM that I spoke to, he told me that they ran a special promotion for all the battlechest attached to your battle.net account. I believe it was done on Friday. Only 1 of my accounts had MoP and that is my main, the rest had only the battle chest. They all got upgraded to MoP . I did RaF last night and I added another battlechest, but they told me it had to be added before they did the promotion. So the last battlechest did not get upgraded.

http://i.imgur.com/XuJDVq7.png
    There was something on the frontpage about it too.

I had a bunch of recruit a friend burners get a free upgrade too.

A while back, Blizzard sent me a key to "give to a friend" that included the base game through Wrath. I promptly "recruited" myself to get the RAF bonus (paid for how ever many months required), and then let the account expire. Then Blizzard offered the Scroll of Resurrection bonus that would upgrade an account to Cata, so I took part of that promotion to get Cata free on the account. With this latest push, the account has now been upgraded to MoP.

I feel like I play in China -- all the expansions without paying for them. :-\

My sister (who sadly passed away last year) account has been upgraded to MoP.

Something rather sad about that seeing its an account that will never be used again.

Quote Originally Posted by Efie View Post
    All my accounts got upgraded also! I had two RAF accounts which just collect dust.

Oh well, I guess they'll be collecting dust...with MoP. lol
    Same here! Oh well, I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    Guess I have to resubscribe for at least a month now :P. I only had Cataclsym.

Honestly I'm surprised. I may end up getting Warlords.
    Oh funny, me too. I guess they got tired of me using the ten day preview for mists every three months.