Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Play a Ret so you can play a braindead melee class and have the luxury to come to the forums and cry about how bad the spec is while tryharding it in random battlegrounds.

OP doesn't care about what is the best. He's the perfect Ret player. All he needs is the entitled attitude and the scrub mentality of 90% of Ret paladins and he'll be all set.

Please just stop, you clearly have no idea how to play ret or even how the spec works

Unless your name is Vanguards, Ret is really bad. I'd probably go with mage.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    I wouldn't play a mage. Not looking forward to being bent over by any hunter that crosses my path.

Hunter vs. mage is the most one sided pvp fights in the whole game, as a mage you get countered so hard by any non-retarded hunter that you might as well type /afk. And I play a hunter, it would take some super mage skills to beat me in a 1v1. It's probably as stupid as vanilla rogue vs. warlock. Fucking pointless.
    Last edited by mmoc5b60d827e9; 2014-08-23 at 06:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    I wouldn't play a mage. Not looking forward to being bent over by any hunter that crosses my path.

Hunter vs. mage is the most one sided pvp fights in the whole game, as a mage you get countered so hard by any non-retarded hunter that you might as well type /afk. And I play a hunter, it would take some super mage skills to beat me in a 1v1. It's probably as stupid as vanilla rogue vs. warlock. Fucking pointless.
    This is 3v3, so i am pretty sure as a mage you could get a melee to peel for you by going on the hunter, and besides hunters beat everyone 1v1, yet it doesn`t stop other classes to reach 2.2k+, mage is really viable compared to other classes
    Last edited by Demsi; 2014-08-23 at 10:52 AM.

Ok so I do have every melee class except for a monk and ret hard counters monks so ill stop there.

As for the dbag in this thread that says ret is mindless, I bet he plays a warrior the class that you can BB lindfold your way to 1750.

Warriors only situational ability is heroic leap, use it offensively or defensively and oh ya all warriors cc is instant too. Its not fun to play a warrior.

DK specifically unholy has the most insane pressure in pvp, more so than any class. Instant ccs as well, and the most unique spell in the game necrotic strike.

What these two classes have over ret, is you don't actually have to try hard to do dmg and you can train way more on them than you can as ret.

Ret is a support melee dps. Where most of your down time outside of burst you play defensive, otherwise you'll die. Being able to heal and chose between that and dong dmg will make or break your 3s team bgs don't matter play all 3 specs there.

Boomkins are really fun as a caster they are the most unique using the eclipses as a resoure for dmg but really low survival and huge ramp up outside of cds.

Most mages will tell you that if outside of cooldowns and procs and alter on CD that all you are is a poly morph machine and if you don't like that don't play a mage.

Mage has the best burst here of the three followed by ret then boomkin.

If you like support or being a team player, play ret, most utility here. Then boomkin next the only support a mage has is offense. So its dull compared to the other two classes.

If you wanna be the sat target guess what all three of these specs are trained by almost all comps because all 3 of the specs their comps are directly built around.

My opinion ret is the most fun followed by boomkin then mage.

I will suggest playing ret overthem because there is more to ret and being a great ret is harder than the other two.

As for casters look into ele shamans. A lot of fun there. Happy gaming to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post

DK specifically unholy has the most insane pressure in pvp, more so than any class. Instant ccs as well, and the most unique spell in the game necrotic strike.
    Necrotic Strike is gone in WoD i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post

There are more lopsided 1v1s out there but mage has the potential to beat anyone 1v1 with just 1 slipup from the hunter/opposing class because their burst is so obscene. Hunters bend over alot of other things too so its not like its much different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Necrotic Strike is gone in WoD i believe.
    No its still there
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.