Deleted

Shared sec. stat priorities?

Won't Paladins pretty much share the same stat priorities across all spec, on the items that do switch based spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully!

Well Prot and Ret will likely still value Haste more than Holy does, but if you want to be MS Ret OS Prot all you're going to need is some trinkets and a sword 'n board and you'll be ready to go.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. maybe it'll be up to the talent choices and playstyle. Want to truly know if they'll line up? For prot and ret, use SimulationCraft. Alas, Holy doesn't have a worthwhile module for it, but you can follow http://holybouch.com/ to see what Bouch has said about the stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Well Prot and Ret will likely still value Haste more than Holy does, but if you want to be MS Ret OS Prot all you're going to need is some trinkets and a sword 'n board and you'll be ready to go.
    Atm Mastery is very high for both prot and ret, for ret at least it depends on how well our next set bonuses work for us.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Atm Mastery is very high for both prot and ret, for ret at least it depends on how well our next set bonuses work for us.
    Honestly, I am happy with that change. I wasn't a fan of getting yelled at by my guild for rolling on Haste gear as a tank. I just didn't feel like a tank when half of my gear is repurposed dps gear because tanking gear didn't carry much haste.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Honestly, I am happy with that change. I wasn't a fan of getting yelled at by my guild for rolling on Haste gear as a tank. I just didn't feel like a tank when half of my gear is repurposed dps gear because tanking gear didn't carry much haste.
    Fantastic guild if they yell at you for wanting the best gear for your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Fantastic guild if they yell at you for wanting the best gear for your class.
    Well, there is a reason I haven't raided with them in months.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Errrrr, am i missing something here or will u not still be rolling on haste items along with the dps?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The intent was to make it to where a class can use all the same gear, but to max out, one or two more stats might be slightly higher than the rest. thats what we can see right now on the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummie View Post
    Errrrr, am i missing something here or will u not still be rolling on haste items along with the dps?
    Huntingbear noted prot is doing well with mastery atm, and with Holy Shield allowing us to block spells, I could see mastery becoming a very powerful stat if you chose to take it. While haste can help us reduce physical damage via more sotr and wog, mastery can also be used to mitigate spell damage without having to use divine protection. I'm not in the beta, so I don't know how either stat compares in terms of performance atm, just based on what other people have said. Although the protection does get +5% Haste from all sources, so it might just scale better because of that.