lf new map addon [Solved]

Topic^ so i'm in need of a new map addon, any good ones? Used to have Cartographer (long time ago) but its dead now and MAPSTER doesnt work since a month back. Stock map is shit so

Mapster's just fine. Maybe reset its profile?

Depending on what you used Mapster for functionality-wise, you may want to take a look at Leatrix Plus @ Wowinterface which is a more general tweaking addon but brings really most of what I used Mapster for.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hmm, i tried reinstalling mapster twice, but its not working. How can i do some other reset?
    Last edited by ReleaseDay; 2014-08-18 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Hmm, i tried reinstalling mapster twice, but its not worthing.
    Overwriting the addon-files won't change a thing. You need to do a /mapster, select Profiles and hit reset.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Overwriting the addon-files won't change a thing. You need to do a /mapster, select Profiles and hit reset.
    Solved it, thx