Deleted

Question Elemental reforge

Hi there,

I'm a boomkin switching to Elemental since we've got a spot available.

So from what I've read mainly here and on icy-veins, at low ilvl we're supposed to go for Int > Haste > Mastery which is what I've been doing.
    However when I go on askmrrobot and I select this order of stats, I get results way different than what is said everywhere.

MrRobot basically makes me lose 1k Int to get 10% haste and 5% mastery. So at the end what should I go for ?

Second question for later on, when does mastery > haste ?

Thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by Ardamir View Post
    Hi there,

I'm a boomkin switching to Elemental since we've got a spot available.

So from what I've read mainly here and on icy-veins, at low ilvl we're supposed to go for Int > Haste > Mastery which is what I've been doing.
    However when I go on askmrrobot and I select this order of stats, I get results way different than what is said everywhere.

MrRobot basically makes me lose 1k Int to get 10% haste and 5% mastery. So at the end what should I go for ?

Second question for later on, when does mastery > haste ?

Thanks in advance !
    on ask mr. robot there are 4 profiles interesting for you
    5.4 default = mastery = haste
    haste
    mastery
    t15 haste

the difference between haste and t15 haste is that one point in int is lower than 2 points in a secondary once you have reached some amount of ilvl (not sure if it also depends on the meta). this is why you might lose int because in red sockets you do not use int gems you instead use int + secondary gem or expertise + secondary.
    if you have the haste proc meta you can start stacking mastery. however you should keep your haste on some level which feels god for you. for me it was between 30 and 35%

if you are used to simulationcraft you could sim yourself to get you own stat priorities dependent on your current gear
    Last edited by Nebria; 2014-08-18 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks I didn't know for the T15 profile. When I switch to that one I get Int gems like I've been doing.

Guess i'll go for that atm, and once I get meta and some more gear I'll switch to the Default 5.4 profile

Deleted
    Ask Mr Robot is not very good for Elemental without a little tweaking to make it correct. As a general rule of thumb, until you get the legendary meta gem, reforge into haste where possible and gem int/haste in red sockets. After you get the meta gem, reforge into mastery where possible and gem int/mastery in red sockets.

There's no magic item level where you suddenly switch, it's all about the meta gem. It just so happens that once you actually get the meta gem, you'll probably be 540 or above.