Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteez View Post
    @kael understandable good point. I guess it would just be another mini/max thing that may yield only .5% dps at best considering how much 1/2 evis could possibly give with a trinket proc every deep insight versus no trinket proc

On another note, I miss being able to hit for over a million
    I hit for 1.1mill with an evis the other day. I did a double take an almost died on the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jambear View Post
    4. That is optimal. I recommend using tidy plates, it's nearly perfect at tracking anticipation. It does make mistakes occasionally, but any combo point tracker should suffice. Once you hit 5 combo points, just keep track in your head what it should be at.
    Use NugComboPoints/bars/whatever it's called. It gives you a combo bar, and then the combo points will change colour to show your stacks of anticipation.
    e.g. when i gain combo points initially, they show up as a lightning blue circle. When I reach 5 combo points, and begin to gain anticipation charges, the combo points, starting at 1, begin to change to red as I build stacks of anticipation, so I always know how close I am to reaching the limit

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons