Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    He shouldn't be able to /who you if you're on the opposite faction?
    It's simple to get around that. All you need is a 2nd account.

This is griefing, bordering on harassment. Report him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Queue for LFD, he can't gank you in dungeons! (Is questing below 58 even a thing?)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    It is a PvP server, It is within the rules.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post

No it isn't. It's pvp on a pvp server.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this is indeed for hours, and you ain't lying about it, this goes towards extreme. In such very rare cases, Game Masters may intervene. It is, however, their decision if this is an extreme case of griefing or not.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    Queue for LFD, he can't gank you in dungeons! (Is questing below 58 even a thing?)
    yes it is theres only so many times you can do 1 dungeon be4 getting bored also not all roles have insta queue even at low level

If it's the same person, then you most of done something to piss him off.

Best way would to make a horde toon, and strike up a whisper convo with him asking why he does it. The goal is to let his words dig his own grave and let Bliz read them and ban his ass or w/e.

I added him on battle tag and he said he was doing it for fun

in their Termination of service contract thing number 1 is: 1. Any behaviour that endangers the gaming experience of other players;

Which i would say this goes under. pvp server or no.

Report it and if the gm say he cant do anything. Tell him to do his job and link him towards the Termination of service, WoW_termination_enGB_20070718

worked for me on several ocations

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. I didn't realize just how many people were that uptight about PvP on a PvP server.

Reroll PvE.

Did you insult his mother or something
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Did you insult his mother or something
    Who knows lol

OP didn't really follow my advice much by striking up a convo and letting the guy dig his own grave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Wow.. I didn't realize just how many people were that uptight about PvP on a PvP server.

Reroll PvE.
    Depends if the Horde in question is corpse camping one person day in and day out, if he does it to other players as well then that's PvP and that's what guilds are for. But if all he does is single out that one player and not any one else then the whole "PvP server" goes out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dousedingasoline View Post
    I added him on battle tag and he said he was doing it for fun
    Stupid question, but how long has he been on your Btag?

what did you do for one person to continually camp you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Depends if the Horde in question is corpse camping one person day in and day out, if he does it to other players as well then that's PvP and that's what guilds are for. But if all he does is single out that one player and not any one else then the whole "PvP server" goes out the window.
    So if he camped him the same amount but also killed others, that is fine with you? What retarded logic is that?

This is the entire point of PvP servers: to gain pleasure at the expense of other players.

Isn't world pvp so amazing?
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Blizzard didn't consider it harassment when I could use my goblin flamethrower to torch all the lowbies in Gadg without aggroing the bruisers. I camped the same ones for ages until a bunch of uppity 90s came and repeatedly failed trying to kill me.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post

Reroll PvE.
    to expand on such hyperbole: everytime you* go to the gas station, any gas station, the same guy is in line in front of you and takes his time so as to deny you access to the pumps; no matter which pump you go to he is a step ahead. He's not doing anything illegal so since you cant get gas to drive your car: reroll bicycle.

*colloq

If the same person is continually camping you then yes report him. Doesn't matter if its a PvP server when one person is harassing you.