Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Walk up to Sargeras and be like "I'm real and you actually are a fictional character! You can't even HURT me! How does THAT feel?"

Then just hang around him for the day and badger him. He can't do anything about it.

Deleted
    sex a draenei and a night elf

10+ Year Old Account
    Probebly spend too much time convincing people I am human, not an Orc...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Moonguard.

Goldshire.

Good times.

Many STDs.

Guilt.

how about attempting to swim beyond fatigue zone in the ocean in attempt to reach an island where no one can go with bizarre things occurring , rumor has it that beings even more powerful than titans resided there and you may find objects never before seen in the world ( of warcraft).

Well in the event I do not find it, I'd try to see what lies beyond the edge of the maps

10+ Year Old Account
    Assumptions has to be that all the NPCs would need things to get done as well. If this was so.

I'd pick up Paladin training, learn how to mine and smelt, pick up blacksmithing, pick up cooking. Bring carpentry as a skill into Azeroth. Start my own construction business and start building homes.

If this were all of the WoW population being transferred in. There is a lot of homes that will need to be built, and a lot of money to be made from it.

Hell, this seems a lot like Log Horizon.

I'd make a settlement at the roots of Darnassus and swim in the stormy seas.
    Call me Cassandra

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Assumptions has to be that all the NPCs would need things to get done as well...
    ...Hell, this seems a lot like Log Horizon.
    First point, yeah I should have made that more clear in my original scenario.
    Second Point, very much so, except this situation would be interesting! lol. (sorry I wasn't a fan of Log Horizon)

Go find a draenei, night elf, and blood elf for fun times.

What makes all you people think you would be able to walk up to some one like Jaina or Sylvanas and stand a chance? They are pretty much royalty in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What makes all you people think you would be able to walk up to some one like Jaina or Sylvanas and stand a chance? They are pretty much royalty in WoW.
    That's why they must be Paladins.

And act royally. This ensures trust.

Trust is important.

Be a paladin, get a rank1 title so when people see me theyre like "oh shiz that guys a badass" retire from arena, use my knowledge of the ah to become super rich, go to booty bay and just drink on the ocean, become a washed up rich drunk then tell storys of how when i was younger id take on all u young punks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sit on top of Org ban- Oh wait.
    Hey everyone