Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Once every few months. I used to cry a lot more before I gave up hope of having a happy family. I learned the hard way that you can't fix a dysfunctional family if you're the only person that's willing to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I have cried once as a grown man at major plot twist in my life and big loss.
    Last time I got misty eye on ending of this movie
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1675434/

Tears - grinding water of broken heart.
    Last edited by KrvaviSale; 2014-08-19 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I'm usually not one to cry at movies. As I said already, that scene in Band of Brothers did make me very sad, but didn't actually cry. But United 93, for whatever reason, really got to me. I still get kinda emotional over 9-11 (more anger than grief, didn't actually lose anyone I know, I just get pissed off that people can be that violent) but there was something about that movie that I had to actually pause the movie and go for a walk outside to calm myself. I did have tears in my eyes. Possibly because 2900 people died for an unjustified and senseless attack, or because the people on that plane fought so hard to overcome the assholes who had hijacked the plane, or both.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of sadness, not since I was a child, even burying my grandparents and father didn't set me blubbing. From laughing, every now and then.

Maybe it's because I'm an Englishman, and have that whole 'stiff upper lip' thing going on, but then again my little brother, who is a prop forward so not very little, cries quite a bit - he cried when I gave him a dog lead...odd lad.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe once every 6 months.
    Hi

Crying from sadness about 2 to 3 times a year.

Crying from laughter about 5 to 7 times a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Geez, after reading these post i've realized how damn emotional i am . . . I CRY DAILY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I cried was 11 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm manly i don't cry!...... J/k more than the average human :S

Not often, though when I do it's usually as a result of extreme emotional trauma such as the death of a close friend or family member. I have an unusually high tolerance to pain and so I haven't cried even after breaking bones or having my appendix almost burst.

It's been a pretty long time for me. As a kid I cried alot/easy and got mocked for it so that might be a reason. Whenever something bad or painful happens I just get angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get a bit watery eyes if something really sad happens or I'm watching a really emotional scene in a movie. But outright crying (disregarding crying of laughter) isn't something I've done since I was a small child.

10+ Year Old Account
    An easy way to get me to cry- make me watch the last 20 minutes of 'Where the Red Fern Grows'.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Depends where you go. If you go to a very good surgeon, then everything works as normal. No need for lube, you get full sensation, everything looks "as it should" and so on. If you go to a bad surgeon you will either need lube or you won't be sensate or it will look not okay or something will be missing (like, i'm talking missing your clit, or missing labia minora or something. Like, pretty important parts, y'know) or it won't self clean like it should or some combination. I went to arguably the best in the world, though, and like, that's not cheap. Still gotta lube up for dilation though because like like there is nothing that turns me on less than laying on my bedroom floor on a towel jamming a glass cock up my hoo-haa, though some people apparently get off on that so they don't even need lube for it which is wild.

I was thinking one would need lube to get on with stuff after that. Yay technological & medical advancements!

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    An easy way to get me to cry- make me watch the last 20 minutes of 'Where the Red Fern Grows'.
    Lol. In all seriousness, I grew up in backwoods Kentucky, and in school we had to read that book, when the male dog dies, and the female starves herself it was only the girls in class reading because all of us boys had big knots in our throats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?