Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I think the worst one for me is Pearl Harbor. Watched it for the first time with all my roommates in the army, don't think I've ever been so embarrassed..
    Why be embarassed? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The last time I cried was in 2003. I had to break up with someone I loved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Hopefully due to it being an awful movie

10+ Year Old Account
    About every other month on average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Why is it awful? :s

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never cried.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Impossible to say. I don't cry unless something external personally impacts me in a specific way. Nothing internal.

Mostly pet deaths, family/friend deaths. Things that really can't be predicted. Every once in a great while, I'll cry for something so astoundingly positive.
    I read that as pet battles at first. I was like o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Never cried.
    Not true at all. You cried as a baby. I guarantee you have cried at some point since the age of 10 at least once.

Deleted
    Why is it awful? :s
    To state it better than i;

Despite the box office success, the critical response to Pearl Harbor at the time of its release tended to be very negative, and the film earned only a 25% approval rating according to review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes based on 188 reviews with an average rating of 4.4/10, making it Bay's fourth worst reviewed movie to date, next to Transformers: Age of Extinction, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and behind Bad Boys II.[6] On Metacritic, the film has a score of 44 out of 100 based on 35 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews."[7] While it earned praise for its technical achievements, the screenplay and acting were popular targets for critics.

Roger Ebert gave the film one and a half stars and wrote, "The film has been directed without grace, vision, originality, and although you may walk out quoting lines of dialogue, it will not be because you admire them" and criticized its liberties with historical facts: "There is no sense of history, strategy or context; according to this movie, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because America cut off its oil supply, and they were down to an 18-month reserve. Would going to war restore the fuel sources? Did they perhaps also have imperialist designs? Movie doesn't say".[8] In a similar vein, A. O. Scott of The New York Times wrote, "Nearly every line of the script drops from the actors' mouths with the leaden clank of exposition, timed with bad sitcom beats".[9] USA Today gave the film two out of four stars and wrote, "Ships, planes and water combust and collide in Pearl Harbor, but nothing else does in one of the wimpiest wartime romances ever filmed."[10]

In his review for The Washington Post, Desson Howe wrote, "although this Walt Disney movie is based, inspired and even partially informed by a real event referred to as Pearl Harbor, the movie is actually based on the movies Top Gun, Titanic and Saving Private Ryan. Don't get confused."[11] Peter Travers of Rolling Stone magazine wrote, "Affleck, Hartnett and Beckinsale – a British actress without a single worthy line to wrap her credible American accent around – are attractive actors, but they can't animate this moldy romantic triangle".[12] Time magazine's Richard Schickel criticized the film's love triangle: "It requires a lot of patience for an audience to sit through the dithering. They're nice kids and all that, but they don't exactly claw madly at one another. It's as if they know that someday they're going to be part of "the Greatest Generation" and don't want to offend Tom Brokaw. Besides, megahistory and personal history never integrate here".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_H...cal_inaccuracy

And then the inaccuracy in it was rife

It's a shame, i liked some of the actors in it, but for such a crucial event in the war the movie butchered it.

2-3 times a week depending on how the week went. A healthy cry is great for relieving stress. Normally I cry into my cat's side. She's trained to help me handle anxiety so she's very comforting to me when I'm stressed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I read that as pet battles at first. I was like o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Not true at all. You cried as a baby. I guarantee you have cried at some point since the age of 10 at least once.
    Nope.

/10chars
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    We were 12 guys watching a movie, and I suddenly started uncontrollably tearing up...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I know, that just makes it worse, but it sort of hit a nerve

10+ Year Old Account
    Right? I cried a bit when watching holocaust footage. I also cried when I though Ash died and pikachu started crying.

Deleted
    September 2006 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Nope.

/10chars
    Unless you are Chuck Norris, you have cried.

When my cat of 15 years died recently. Before that if was at least 10 years earlier...not a big time crier really.

Oddly enough I cried when my cat died but not when my dad died..... There is a parenting vote of confidence for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    [EMO]I am always crying on the inside. never on the outside. nobody can see who I really am. [/EMO]
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Actually, the closest i've came to crying would be due to this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    We were 12 guys watching a movie, and I suddenly started uncontrollably tearing up...
    Eh, among my guy friends, they would give me a hard time knowing that I know they don't really mean it, I'd punch them in the shoulder and give them shit for something, and we'd all go on our merry way. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably once a year if that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    What does crying have to do with strength?
    Emotionally strength