Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The answer is yes.

I really don't see nintendo releasing a new portable that isn't just a rehashed 3ds for awhile. They have massive market share and wouldn't risk splitting that any time soon. It's worth noting that 3ds games are oddly expensive ($50-$70 here) same as a console game and nintendo games themselves never get any cheaper but they're all worth it so...

The answer is still yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when it comes to new 3dsXL you also need to buy some extra stuff:
    *Power cord (if there isnt any avaible with a offer)
    *MicroSD memory card 32GB or 64GB
    *MicroSD SD adapter (so you can use large cards, original comes with 4GB large)
    *microSD USB (so you can transver files from computer...if you take photos)
    *Hori protective foil (so you can play on sun)

And if you want to buy something on a shop you need this things:
    Last edited by Yunru; 2014-08-19 at 09:52 AM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I bought mine just to play the new pokemon games, and was not disappointed. Pokemon X/Y are fantastic! I have fallen behind in Pokemon games, so I even went back and bought Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon Black 2 to play.

Definitely worth the purchase.

Anyone have any good recommendations for further games though? I have literally only used it for Pokemon, feels like I should be using it more often....

Deleted
    What about the prices? I've heard they've been out for 3-4 years and new they're still the same price as they used to be or more (The year they were out a friend picked a new one up for £120ish). I'm seeing new around £150 is that about right or?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't get it for one game. But they have quite a few good ones.. Even for one like myself who isn't all that giddy about Nintendo games or (gasp) Pokemon, there's a pretty good list of games; Fire Emblem, Bravely Defaut, MarioKart, and a Los of a dozen others that I might pick up of the prices drop, and I haven't even been actively searching.

One thing to keep in mind. The battery life on the XL seems to be far better than the normal, speaking anecdotally, so if that's something that distinguishes it for you keep that in mind

Deleted
    Well it would be for the pokemon series ofc and the Mario adventure games too

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not regret my 3DS purchase. Pokemon, Link Between Worlds, and Donkey Kong provided me with a lot of entertainment.

dont bother getting 3DS ...

3DS XL or no dice, the bigger screen totally worth putting extra cash into.

and the games are great, it has the pokemon series, super smash bros bravery default,zelda, animal crossing and more.

and w/e you do, dont get tempted by the 2DS, not worth it.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.