New Title - "Chancellor"

So in the latest beta build they have added the title "Chancellor".

CharTitle #420 - Chancellor ...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this title will be the next reputation title. It seems appropriate.

I wonder how many exalted factions this title will take, if it is related. "the Beloved" took 60 exalted factions, which is quite easy to achieve.

I'm thinking 75 exalted factions.

80 I'd reckon. 75 seems low, cant you get 72 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    My statistic says I have 77 at exalted, which includes 2 removed reps. So you can get 75 already.
    But since they nerfed The Beloved from 70 to 60, I guess Chancellor will be 70 reps.
    Oh, I wasn't aware they nerfed The Beloved title requirements. Well, if that is the case, then it may be 70.

However, I don't know how many factions are in WoD, so that may be taken into account.

I thought there were only 75 reps you can get to exalted right now, that is counting Zandalari and Shen'dralar which you don't have access to anymore. I am sitting at 73 still working on the Defilers and Warsong pvp reps. Do Nat pagle and guild count?

Quote Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
    I thought there were only 75 reps you can get to exalted right now, that is counting Zandalari and Shen'dralar which you don't have access to anymore. I am sitting at 73 still working on the Defilers and Warsong pvp reps. Do Nat pagle and guild count?
    Guild counts but not Nat Pagle.

The Beloved was 70 reps for a while because a bug caused friendships to count as reputations as well, so they increased the number of factions you had to be exalted with for a while.

Nice, i love rep farming

Deleted
    People changing name to Palpatine inc.

haha 60 factions its easy to get? for u maybe... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    People changing name to Palpatine inc.
    *cough* reserving that *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Vougan View Post
    haha 60 factions its easy to get? for u maybe... o.o
    Well, it isn't hard. I got it and I haven't done anything extraordinary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to create a character called Palpatine on like 20 different realms, but then I gave up. Taken everywhere ^^
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I love how it sounds with my main XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Still sticking with Salty.

Rolling a tauren female now called Angelamerkel

#SWAEG