1. #1

    New Title - "Chancellor"

    So in the latest beta build they have added the title "Chancellor".

    CharTitle #420 - Chancellor ...

    I'm going to go out on a limb and say this title will be the next reputation title. It seems appropriate.

    I wonder how many exalted factions this title will take, if it is related. "the Beloved" took 60 exalted factions, which is quite easy to achieve.

    I'm thinking 75 exalted factions.

  2. #2
    80 I'd reckon. 75 seems low, cant you get 72 now?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    80 I'd reckon. 75 seems low, cant you get 72 now?
    My statistic says I have 77 at exalted, which includes 2 removed reps. So you can get 75 already.
    But since they nerfed The Beloved from 70 to 60, I guess Chancellor will be 70 reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    My statistic says I have 77 at exalted, which includes 2 removed reps. So you can get 75 already.
    But since they nerfed The Beloved from 70 to 60, I guess Chancellor will be 70 reps.
    Oh, I wasn't aware they nerfed The Beloved title requirements. Well, if that is the case, then it may be 70.

    However, I don't know how many factions are in WoD, so that may be taken into account.

  5. #5
    I thought there were only 75 reps you can get to exalted right now, that is counting Zandalari and Shen'dralar which you don't have access to anymore. I am sitting at 73 still working on the Defilers and Warsong pvp reps. Do Nat pagle and guild count?

  6. #6
    Dreadlord Fungj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
    I thought there were only 75 reps you can get to exalted right now, that is counting Zandalari and Shen'dralar which you don't have access to anymore. I am sitting at 73 still working on the Defilers and Warsong pvp reps. Do Nat pagle and guild count?
    Guild counts but not Nat Pagle.

    The Beloved was 70 reps for a while because a bug caused friendships to count as reputations as well, so they increased the number of factions you had to be exalted with for a while.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Guild counts but not Nat Pagle.

    The Beloved was 70 reps for a while because a bug caused friendships to count as reputations as well, so they increased the number of factions you had to be exalted with for a while.
    No, they thought friendships would count, but they did not. And since they did not count, they nerfed it to 60, even if you could get 73 reps at exalted at MoP Release (including Shendrelar & Zandalari).
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    1,777
    Nice, i love rep farming
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  9. #9
    The Patient DoubleT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    265
    People changing name to Palpatine inc.

  10. #10
    haha 60 factions its easy to get? for u maybe... o.o

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    People changing name to Palpatine inc.
    *cough* reserving that *cough*

  12. #12
    Dreadlord Fungj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Vougan View Post
    haha 60 factions its easy to get? for u maybe... o.o
    Well, it isn't hard. I got it and I haven't done anything extraordinary.

  13. #13
    Tried to create a character called Palpatine on like 20 different realms, but then I gave up. Taken everywhere ^^

  14. #14
    Pandaren Monk Hellravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,843
    I love how it sounds with my main XD
    "I'd say that jude was a very giving tetherer, while Gaius was more the commanding type."
    "C-completely naked?!" "Millia?!"

  15. #15
    Still sticking with Salty.

  16. #16
    Pandaren Monk 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    1,777
    Rolling a tauren female now called Angelamerkel

    #SWAEG
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Rolling a tauren female now called Angelamerkel

    #SWAEG
    Dont forget to the join the guild "Neuland" (In case you dont know, Angela said the Internet is a "new area" (aka Neuland) for germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •