Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I also don't like how red changes the color of my teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I don't touch my sister's wine and she don't touch my beers. I don't have enough wine experience to have an opinion on it. It's okay I suppose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Except that wine generally has higher ABV than most beer...
    i know, i don´t know what it is about wine that makes me more tolerable or whatever, it´s just how it is
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took some time to get used to it, but I really like red wine.

Any Chianti is my fav.

Deleted
    I like a few white wines. Red is not my kind of drink though.

Deleted
    Of course I do. Any kind of wine: red wine, white wine, young wine, rosé, you name it.
    White wine for fish courses or during the Summer, because it is fresher; red wine meals with meat dishes, barbecues, etc.

Any wine that has Cabernet Sauvignon or Touriga Nacional grapes, usually suit my tastes.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like about any semi-sweet red wine. Which I drink a glass each day with my supper. Do not get drunk however. In moderation, it is great stuff for most people. I remember my gran mother drinking a glass every day and she said her doctor told her to and she lived until she was 95. Not saying the wine was the reason, but it certainly did not hurt her.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    As the title says. And what's your favorite kind?
    Whichever kind makes the panties drop. Bitches love wine. I love bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, but only as a social drink. Getting drunk off it is too painful.

Deleted
    I generally don't drink any alcohol, but wine is especially bad for me. Can't even stand the smell of it. :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I like about any semi-sweet red wine. Which I drink a glass each day with my supper. Do not get drunk however. In moderation, it is great stuff for most people. I remember my gran mother drinking a glass every day and she said her doctor told her to and she lived until she was 95. Not saying the wine was the reason, but it certainly did not hurt her.
    uhm, yeah well what if she would have lived to be 97 if she hadn´t drank wine daily? just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to be a connaisseur of Bulgarian wines in my student days. They cost like 0.39 Deutschmark a bottle and they contained a lot of inspirational potential if served very very....very cold. But these days I avoid any common alcoholic drink really including wines.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I prefer reds, with zins being at the top of my short list. (do not care for sweet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    uhm, yeah well what if she would have lived to be 97 if she hadn´t drank wine daily? just saying
    Hehe. Always looking for a debate huh? She did not die from any health issues related to drinking wine. She use to walk to town 2 - 3 times a week to shop up until she was 93. She fell and broke her hip and no, not because she was drunk.:P More than likely as a result of not getting enough calcium and brittle bones from being 93. After she broke her hip, she went into a nursing home and slowly went down after that. Her mind was sharp however and she still had a fabulous memory up to the end. She simply went to sleep one night and never woke up. Got to admit, a great way to check out. Hope I am as blessed to pass away like that.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2014-08-19 at 01:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.....
    My absolute Favs are dry wines. Particularly Chianti for Red wine, and for white wine, a Frankonian wine called Bocksbeutel.
    Translates into "Bucks sack"... it sorta resembles the look thereof. lol

Generally, the sweeter the wines are the more ouch they do to you....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Whiskey is my favorite type of wine.

Deleted
    Don't like red wine, I drink the occasional bottle of white wine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love wine for some situations, but what I drink depends heavily on where I am. At a nice restaurant, I'll buy wine. At a medium range restaurant, I'll usually buy a cocktail, while at a British pub, I'll generally buy a cider. Cider for the beach too. Cocktails for general bars. Wine for sitting on the couch with a girl and enjoying a TV show together.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I fancy myself a bottle of cab sav from time to time, but I prefer myself some tawny port from the barossa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Whiskey is my favorite type of wine.
    im currently drinking some lagavulin 16. definitely recommend!! very very smoky and got to drink it neat. nothing else quite like it
    Last edited by Spalding; 2014-08-19 at 02:22 PM.
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wine is fine. I usually only drink wine if I am at my bsister's, she seems to really like wine. She had a nice red wine last time I came to visit.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose