10+ Year Old Account

what should I expect to pay or offer for a garrosh kill / carry

and what would be the best day of the week to ask?

I resubbed a couple of weeks ago for three reasons; the horde chopper, the warlock title and the garrosh achievement mount. all three of which are obviously limited time deals. I've been unsubbed since april of last year which was just after the TOT release. very much a casual player with my highest ilvl being under 500, possibly under the 483 of my newly boosted lock.

anyway I also don't have much gold as I have a bad habit of rarely ever trying to sell my goods or services. something around 70k. I was thinking about offering 45k so if it was a 10m they'd each get 5 but I wouldn't be surprised at all if people might be wanting more. I did see a guy offering challenge mode full carries for 100k so I figure a garrosh kill should be easier than that (could be wrong?)

so any recommendations on what to offer, what to expect or when the best day of the week to inquire would be? I'm sorry to anyone offended because they worked for their wolf, I promise I wont try and pretend that I did. just want it to be there because each of my toons needs a unique mount to call their own and a wolf might suit one at some point. plus horde mounts on alliance toons and vice versa is obviously something to be sought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    and what would be the best day of the week to ask?

I resubbed a couple of weeks ago for three reasons; the horde chopper, the warlock title and the garrosh achievement mount. all three of which are obviously limited time deals. I've been unsubbed since april of last year which was just after the TOT release. very much a casual player with my highest ilvl being under 500, possibly under the 483 of my newly boosted lock.

anyway I also don't have much gold as I have a bad habit of rarely ever trying to sell my goods or services. something around 70k. I was thinking about offering 45k so if it was a 10m they'd each get 5 but I wouldn't be surprised at all if people might be wanting more. I did see a guy offering challenge mode full carries for 100k so I figure a garrosh kill should be easier than that (could be wrong?)

so any recommendations on what to offer, what to expect or when the best day of the week to inquire would be? I'm sorry to anyone offended because they worked for their wolf, I promise I wont try and pretend that I did. just want it to be there because each of my toons needs a unique mount to call their own and a wolf might suit one at some point. plus horde mounts on alliance toons and vice versa is obviously something to be sought.
    If you're just looking for a Normal Garrosh kill, the going rate on most large servers is somewhere between 30k and 50k. If you're looking for a Heroic Garrosh kill, with the Juggernaut mount, expect to pay somewhere between 500k and 1 million, depending wildly on server.

Edit: With regards to what day to ask, you're probably best off asking either on reset day, or the day before it. The most likely sellers are either guilds that are clearing in 1 night in the first place, or guilds that are extending on Heroic Garrosh and can save the lockout with 1 char and boost you with 9 others.

Deleted
    That also depends on what kind of server you're playing I suppose, on our it used to be sold for around 40k long time ago, these days it'd probably peak around 30k at most. Be aware it is top 3 populated EU realm though, amount of boosting groups here is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal mode carries are cheap, but not that common, and go for 30-50 depending on realm and guild (Usually 25 man runs that take a couple carries).

Heroic modes are much, much more expensive. The cheapest I've seen is a 150k for just the boss + mount, and 1mil for a full clear, plus all the loot you want.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    If you're just looking for a Normal Garrosh kill, the going rate on most large servers is somewhere between 30k and 50k. If you're looking for a Heroic Garrosh kill, with the Juggernaut mount, expect to pay somewhere between 500k and 1 million, depending wildly on server.

Edit: With regards to what day to ask, you're probably best off asking either on reset day, or the day before it. The most likely sellers are either guilds that are clearing in 1 night in the first place, or guilds that are extending on Heroic Garrosh and can save the lockout with 1 char and boost you with 9 others.
    He mentions that he wants the wolf, so he means NHC

You can request it any day, just ask in the chat if there is a guild on the server that carries Heroic Garrosh + Mount and contact those guilds. Most guilds will set dates on the following reset if they have slots free.

Edit: Sorry, confused the wolf with the juggernaut^^
    Last edited by Karon; 2014-08-19 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    He mentions that he wants the wolf, so he means HC

and that, dear OP, you can't afford as others already said.

You can request it any day, just ask in the chat if there is a guild on the server that carries Heroic Garrosh + Mount and contact those guilds. Most guilds will set dates on the following reset if they have slots free.
    You get the wolf from normal

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    He mentions that he wants the wolf, so he means HC

and that, dear OP, you can't afford as others already said.

Wrong, Wolf is normal
    So yes, you can afford it, And on my server it's 30-50k aswell, and most guilds on my server do it on monday, so basically, just ask every day untill you get one lol, or go onto your realms forums, my realm forums have people advertising the kills there, so you might get lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    You get the wolf from normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Wrong, Wolf is normal
    So yes, you can afford it, And on my server it's 30-50k aswell, and most guilds on my server do it on monday, so basically, just ask every day untill you get one lol, or go onto your realms forums, my realm forums have people advertising the kills there, so you might get lucky

Yeah, I forgot that there are two mounts you can get from garry xD Edited my post^^

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you all. glad that is sounds like it's commonly within my price range. if the act is that common then I'll definitely head over to my realm forum for a look and if not there begin asking in trade. thanks gain.

Deleted
    A guild on our server charges 30k for a Normal Garrosh kill.

I just paid 25K for a normal garrosh 25 kill last saturday on lightbringer alliance, found the guild selling it on the realm forum

Normal kill, 3K, Heroic kill 6-7K. No one really raids anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Are you playing on some vanilla server or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Are you playing on some vanilla server or something?
    It does seem stupidly low, there is no point even being in a raiding guild if you can pay 6k each week for the kill.

I sell garrosh kills pretty regularly for 15-20k on stormrage for normal. I've seen as much as a 25k asking price, but anything beyond that seems excessive. They probably go for more on low pop servers though if you're not on a high pop. Just ask around and see what prices people are asking before you throw in an offer. If somebody wants 50k for a garrosh kill this late in the game, screw them they're gouging you.

Heroic kills tend to be around 250k for the title, and 350-500k for the mount from what I've seen.

Very low pop RP server (combined, the 3 servers might make medium ;P) paid 25K last week for a normal kill. Definitely check the official realm forums - maybe also check out open raid?

Normal: not sure, if you have something like 550, I'd pay nothing.

Heroic: depends on whether you want loot / mount. Min (no loot, no mount) is probably going to be around 250k.

Not sure why you'd want that, but whatever, your gold, your char.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Tons of people raid still lol, plenty of guilds are still progressing, too, I'd love to see a server with these prices