Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Petition to Yves Rocher (Russian politics related)

Ok, General off-topic readers and especially you, the fierce posters of "Putin puts troops in western Russia" threads. Did you sometimes want to make at least a tiny bit of an impact on the political situation in Russia? Did you want to do something to hurt the Putin figure at least a tiny bit? Now, you have your chance.

Go here: http://askyvesrocher.com/en/ , read, and if you want to help - sign the petition. It might help the case, it probably won't, but at least it is something, and at the very least it most likely will force Yves Rocher to comment on their questionable actions.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2014-08-19 at 12:10 PM.

So people think putting pressure on a French firm will make a difference?

Meh, I don't like politicians and kind of adore dictators. I say: let Putin crush this guy.

Obviously being in opposition should be get-out-of-the-jail-free card... literally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoever is in control of Russia we, the people, are screwed anyway. Why would I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsnew View Post
    So people think putting pressure on a French firm will make a difference?
    Yep, if they'd release a statement about the case and answer the simple question: what reasons made them to initiate the case, even if "An internal investigation carried out by Yves Rocher Vostok showed that the accusations were groundless and that no financial damage was inflicted", it might be helpful. At least, it would make harder the work of Putin propagandists screaming "Navalny is a thief, therefore all his statements (which all are based on publicly released thorough investigations, mind you) of our golden leaders being thieves and crooks should be ignored!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Obviously being in opposition should be get-out-of-the-jail-free card... literally.
    Read the text, hon, and argue. Present your argumentation, or fuck off from here if your only intention is to put retarded baseless remarks, which bring nothing to the thread.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2014-08-19 at 12:40 PM.

I remember Ukrainians cry about their thieves of the leaders. And I see them now. Do you want for your country same fate? If not it may be wise to not rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Yep, if they'd release a statement about the case and answer the simple question: what reasons made them to initiate the case, even if "An internal investigation carried out by Yves Rocher Vostok showed that the accusations were groundless and that no financial damage was inflicted", it might be helpful. At least, it would make harder the work of Putin propagandists screaming "Navalny is a thief, therefore all his statements (which all are based on publicly released thorough investigations, mind you) of our golden leaders being thieves and crooks should be ignored!"
    What if they will be forced to say "Our internal investigation revealed clear criminal scheme and that's why we initiated that case once we were assured it will be given proper attention"? Did you consider that?

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    I remember Ukrainians cry about their thieves of the leaders. And I see them now. Do you want for your country same fate? If not it may be wise to not rock the boat.
    So, this is your justification for unlawful and baseless prosecution of a honest man? Let him rot in prison for nothing, let's forget about the truth, let's leave those, who put their business and profits above a man's life, unpunished and clear, just to "not rock the boat"? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What if they will be forced to say "Our internal investigation revealed clear criminal scheme and that's why we initiated that case once we were assured it will be given proper attention"? Did you consider that?
    So, you didn't read, yet still posting here. Typical behaviour.

Upd: Ok, I'll answer. Yes, I would be ok with that, especially if they'd release something that looks like an actual criminal scheme, because the current "scheme" is described in the case, and is as laughable, as was the one in the previous Kirovles "case". I do read my sources, and advice you to do the same.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2014-08-19 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, this is your justification for unlawful and baseless prosecution of a honest man? Let him rot in prison for nothing, let's forget about the truth, let's leave those, who put their business and profits above a man's life, unpunished and clear, just to "not rock the boat"? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

There're no such things as unicorns, amazing first time sex and honest politicians.

Deleted
    Anti-corruption political figure accused of laundering money. Oh, that's going to hurt.. or not.

I remember that case quite well, thank you. It's more then year old at this point.

And i remember that petition being made right when they made their case too.
    If it didn't took off back then it's certainly not going to take off now.
    (amount of sharing on provided buttons is downright pathetic too)
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-08-19 at 12:58 PM.

Make a petition so that the jews stop killing inocent children in gaza

In an ideal world you would be right. But then again in ideal world Maidan revolution which was based on anti-olygarhy pro-democratic basis would not produce civil war and massive death toll. So yeah I say - let the man who desided to rock the boat by shaking the foundation of the gotherment and potentially endangering life and well being of millions (for truth and honesty of course!) rot in prison. It is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    There're no such things as unicorns, amazing first time sex and honest politicians.
    So... why do you vote?

There're no such things as unicorns
    You... you... YOU! How dare you =/ (Don't listen to bad man, my little magic unicorn).

10+ Year Old Account
    So... why do you vote?
    Who says i do?
    Last edited by Darkis; 2014-08-19 at 01:04 PM.

i dont what do you say now??

Who says i do?
    You don't? So, let me get this right. You think any political system is flawed by default, all politicians are lying scumbags, and there is no difference who are in power - result will be the same?

You don't? So, let me get this right. You think any political system is flawed by default, all politicians are lying scumbags, and there is no difference who are in power - result will be the same?
    I am not him but I think exactly like that. With one difference: there IS difference of who are in power, but you can only determine quality of ruler by testing. And giving big country for god knows who just to see how good he is is extremly dumb. So yeah in my opinion it's good enough to find flawed by default, lying scumbag who can rule somewhat good and call it a day.
    Last edited by Morry; 2014-08-19 at 01:08 PM.