Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    So how well you can place your Disengages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

But... We finally have a throughput glyph!
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=42904

Working as intended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    From the looks of things, mechanics changes are final. We are starting number tunes now. Every hunter forum on every website has mass topics on how bad survival and marksman are with not a single tweak in the right direction by blizz. I'm guessing after the complete first tier of wod raids they "might" own up to their mistakes. Then they will say "we didn't have enough people testing it in beta" Lmao. So what's your opinion. Do you think survival and marksman rotations will be fixed before live?
    as long as it's still in beta there's nothing useful you can say on how the end result will be.

Deleted
    surv hunter is the new fury... pool dump pool dump just without CS

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    If we have BM at a competitive level with warlocks, rogues, and mages, I'll be extremely happy. For the entirety of last expansion during progression, we were in a rough spot on each spec. We'll want at least one spec to be competitive. For God's sake, just don't make us middle-of-the-pack again on all specs. Very frustrating.
    Wow, I wish Ret could say they spent an entire expansion as "middle of the pack" and apart of 60% of all tier 1 pvp comps.

Deleted
    If they will be "fixed" it will probably be in later patches. Wouldn't be the first time that one spec outshines the two others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Wow, I wish Ret could say they spent an entire expansion as "middle of the pack" and apart of 60% of all tier 1 pvp comps.
    You can respec, hunters have to reroll or suck it up.

Its funny you bring up ret because I made these same arguments against inquisition in mop beta. It still went live and ret was viewed as crap all expansion long. Now its removed and ret is perfect again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    Even if SV and MM are broken or completely not fun to play, if they tune them high enough, we'll play whatever provides the best results. Regardless of how they "feel".
    That is part of the problem.
    Players should play the spec they feel best playing, but when dps differences are so massive they feel forced to pick the good/best spec.

Wouldn't be a problem if blizzard managed to balance all specs within a few % of each other, but when a spec is 20% better than others it just won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwynsheep View Post
    You can respec, hunters have to reroll or suck it up.
    Suck what up? A boring rotation? It seems to be all the rage on the forums now, but once the game goes live, if people are kicking ass on the DPS charts or facerolling to high ratings, I can guarantee you noone will care if it comes with a boring rotation or not, as long as it 'pwns'.

It's fun to simultaneously read threads where people are furiously complaining how overpowered Hunters are, and threads where people are furiously saying the class sucks so much that people have to re-roll. Usually in WoW that shows the class is in a good place as the truth is somewhere in between.

If DPS differences end up reasonably balanced before the game goes live, Hunters are just as strong, or stronger, than most (or all) of the other DPS classes, both in PvE and in PvP. The changes in the PvP game especially only benefit Hunters. If you were kicking ass in MoP, you'll kick even more ass in WoD, since a lot of the competitors got nerfed to the ground. Similarly, the WoD raids emphasise movement over all other mechanics, and the only ranged class that kept most (or all, depending on spec) of its mobility is the Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    If we have BM at a competitive level with warlocks, rogues, and mages, I'll be extremely happy. For the entirety of last expansion during progression, we were in a rough spot on each spec. We'll want at least one spec to be competitive. For God's sake, just don't make us middle-of-the-pack again on all specs. Very frustrating.
    I lold at this BM is a very good single target spec and SV isnt THAT far behind it. both are very simple to play and are by no means bad. above mid of the pack for both specs. Warlocks esp destro was/is to high blizz acknowledged this BUT they said " we don't want to go back and have to retune the content because of guild rosters" they are fkin lazy is what it more or less amounted to.
    pretty sure dks/priest/shammy/assas rogues would like to have bms raw single target output but then again lot classes can cheese meters with cleaves and some deff do it better than some
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM