Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Has anyone tried GeDoSaTo?

Is it safe? What games does it support? How hard is it to make your own profile for an unsupported game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it for Dark Souls II. It's perfectly safe and really easy to use. I've not, however, used it for an unsupported game so I am not sure if there is a process behind it. Modifying the actual visual settings is as easy as you would expect but I can't seem to find any information online regarding unsupported games. I would think you would just add the exe to your whitelist and modify the settings as normal. I'll give it a whirl when I get home.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking of using it to inject SMAA into WoW and FFXIV - preferably without messing up the UI.

FFXIV only has FXAA ... which suck donkey nads.

WoW is moving to deferred rendering come WoD, so MSAA is going bye-bye. They are offering FXAA and CMAA as replacement AA solutions - not much more needs to be said about the former, the later ... seems weak from the demo (bottom of page).

I have got it to work the ui also works!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I HAVE GOT IT TO WORK THE UI ALSO WORKS!!!!! how about that here is some screen shots to drool over
    imgur .com /2SqvYy4,CHT789X,QXDysv6,6pRpVmD#0
    I took some screen shots so u can see the UI working. If anyone would like to know how to do this let me know
    imgur .com /dPzJQn6,N1PnnVJ,qnfwaxJ

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard of it, never used it... wanted to try it on DS2, maybe it'll look better than the Dx11 sold version and i'll laugh my ass of at that.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Used it to render FF13 on PC at a 4k resolution downsampling to 1440p instead of 720p, worked well at the time.