Deleted

Out of curiosity does anyone know the answer

Do you have to have an active subscription to be a MVP. ?
    Point being you can post on the support forum without one.

I bet you need an account. As soon as your sub runs out, you can no longer post. MVP's might be different but I doubt it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    So what you are saying Dipstick is you don't know ?
    Anyone else ?

Deleted
    No, I don't think you need one if you stop at the support forum.

MVP doesn't formally require anything, just be helpful. I doubt they'd give a damn on EU, but not sure if US with the closer ties to devs might *ahem* require a small monthly donation in the form of active sub to be considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't post on the forums without an active sub, and MVP's are no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You can't post on the forums without an active sub, and MVP's are no different.
    This is correct. You also can not have any suspensions (possibly infractions either) as they want people who can stick to a topic and avoid personal comments, or take things personally.

Deleted
    I scratched my head for a while because I forgot all about MVP's on the official forums.

Those people with green text always seem to attract a lot of resentment and trolling.