LF Semi Casual 3s Mount Run (100 Wins)

I am a Horde Frost Mage (US) and just nearing full honor gear with a few conquest pieces. My first Frost Mage is full Prideful. This is my second for the other mount. I personally hate arena and only have 1500 exp., but I desperately want to finish this. My first took only 3 nights. I play Friday-Sunday nights (Central US).

I am looking for people who have a minimum of full 522 honor gear short of 1-2 pieces that know what they are doing. I have the patience of a saint and am by no means incredible or elitist, but I don't want to waste time. I've already put a lot of time into this for the sole purpose of getting 100 wins before the season ends in a month or so and it's all pointless if I fall short. Ideally looking for two like minded people. Post whatever you feel is relevant below and I'll get back to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares man. All of this pain and suffering just for a mount? Why do you put yourself through abuse just to get something that means nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Who cares man. All of this pain and suffering just for a mount? Why do you put yourself through abuse just to get something that means nothing?
    Who cares? OP cares, that is who.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know why he cares. I'm just here trying to help him understand that putting yourself through abuse to get a mount is a waste of time. In fact, anything to do with collecting things is a waste of time. I really don't know anyone who actually enjoys that sort of thing.

I want to know why he cares. I'm just here trying to help him understand that putting yourself through abuse to get a mount is a waste of time. In fact, anything to do with collecting things is a waste of time. I really don't know anyone who actually enjoys that sort of thing.
    Why do you think it means nothing? I can somehow understand your, eh, lack of understanding, concerning things like recipes (or coins in real life), but a mount is visually pleasing.

Well, first off I'd like to thank you for such an insightful post with so much substance. Second I'd like to direct you to the little known fact that WoW is in fact a video game, which usually indicates that everything is pixels and nothing has any intrinsic value in the first place. I would also like to note that in comparison to working for something like gear in the game, it tends to become irrelevant pretty fast as opposed to a mount which you have ACCOUNT WIDE and FOREVER. In closing, we're all just a spec of dust in a large pile of dust that is our universe. It's all relative.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not relative. I'm asking you why you would abuse yourself (you obviously don't enjoy arena) to get a mount that's probably just another serpent mount with a different color. It's dumb.

You'll get this mount and use it only to abuse yourself again to get a "new" mount they release. And the cycle continues and continues. I just don't get it.

I just play the game. If I get mounts and achievements along the way, cool I really don't care about them. But I would never ever do something that I don't enjoy just to get "something."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan the key part here being that people think differently and have different values of things. He probably needs the mount for an achievement or whatever. I don't personally care for anything but pvp related achs, but I'm not him.

I'd help you OP, I could cap an alt druid this way. Sadly I'm on EU. I honestly think you're better off looking for ppl to do this with ingame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Ryan the key part here being that people think differently and have different values of things. He probably needs the mount for an achievement or whatever. I don't personally care for anything but pvp related achs, but I'm not him.
    Alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    a mount which you have ACCOUNT WIDE and FOREVER
    I'd just like to point out that the 100 wins mount is NOT account wide - it's only usable by the character who learns the mount.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2014-08-20 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the 100 wins mount is NOT account wide - it's only usable by the character who learns the mount.
    Well yes, this one in particular which I am aware of ty, but my point remains for 97% of them, and more importantly this counts towards my collection of 200+.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    Well yes, this one in particular which I am aware of ty, but my point remains for 97% of them, and more importantly this counts towards my collection of 200+.
    Yep, I'm in the process of doing the exact same thing - on EU, unfortunately

Deleted
    It's not relative. I'm asking you why you would abuse yourself (you obviously don't enjoy arena) to get a mount that's probably just another serpent mount with a different color. It's dumb.

You'll get this mount and use it only to abuse yourself again to get a "new" mount they release. And the cycle continues and continues. I just don't get it.

I just play the game. If I get mounts and achievements along the way, cool I really don't care about them. But I would never ever do something that I don't enjoy just to get "something."
    It can be argued that anything you do in a game that doesnt grant you irl physical things is a waste of time.
    Hence you should stop playing games because its not worth anything. its just dumb. awesome way to look at things :P

The alliance version of the mount looks insanely good (Vicious Warsaber) and is totally worth the 1-2 days MAX it takes.

Im also looking for the exact same thing but on the EU servers as Alliance. If there is anyone intrested in doing this over a couple of days it would be awesome.

Same terms as the op, at least full honor gear and some pvp experience would be recommended, and ideally a triple dps comp would be nice for faster games.

Feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Freppi; 2014-08-22 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    Im also looking for the exact same thing but on the EU servers as Alliance. If there is anyone intrested in doing this over a couple of days it would be awesome.

Same terms as the op, at least full pridefull gear and some pvp experience would be recommended, and ideally a triple dps comp would be nice for faster games.

Feel free to PM me.
    Feel free to copy my post. I wish you luck, though I've yet to find anyone this way as you can see. I have however found 4 prideful partners through trade.