WOD Profession question~

I heard they were removing all combat benefits from professions, but to what extent is this? Is alchemy still going to offer a trinket? Engineering with helmet+cogs+belt+cape tinkers? Are BoP or BoE BS weapons coming back? Inscriptioning boas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I heard they were removing all combat benefits from professions, but to what extent is this? Is alchemy still going to offer a trinket? Engineering with helmet+cogs+belt+cape tinkers? Are BoP or BoE BS weapons coming back? Inscriptioning boas?
    They are just removing the stats from like ring enchants and JC only gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I heard they were removing all combat benefits from professions, but to what extent is this? Is alchemy still going to offer a trinket? Engineering with helmet+cogs+belt+cape tinkers? Are BoP or BoE BS weapons coming back? Inscription* boas?
    Cant answer all of your question but i believe they datamined inscription BOAs. 620 ilv, not sure if they can be upgraded, but I lost interest when I realised my HC Heirloom maxes out at 633 ilv. So that weapon is already useless and I've not even made it yet (#andwontbe).
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    They are just removing the stats from like ring enchants and JC only gems.
    Not quite. Ring enchants will be available to all in WoD (and not just limited to Enchanters), JC only gems are removed but then so are BS extra sockets.
    Engineering is having the synapse string tinker removed and their new engineering helms will not have any cogwheel sockets (nor meta sockets). For LW/Tailoring/Inscription, the profession limited enchants (bracers, cloak, shoulders) are also being removed.

Gathering professions are not supposed to give bonuses but that's has not been reflected in the Beta.

Alchemy still retains the philosopher's stone (updated for WoD at ilv 620). BS weapons start at 630 and can be upgraded twice to a final level of 655 with the use of crafted BS items (but they require Savage Blood which is obtained from a Barn garrison building or AH).
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.