Heroes Guides/Talent Overviews (Tassadar, Arthas, Sonya)

Hello there! After the recent changes to talents in the game (and the overall changes due to it being alpha) a lot of old guides and talent overviews have become somewhat outdated. Recently, myself and some friends have created some guides for the characters we main. We plan to make guides/talent overviews for the characters we play in addition to our mains. I would say its safe to expect incoming Nova, Diablo, and Tyrande guides being added to this post later on.

[Tassadar] En Taro Tassadar! Guide This is the guide that I personally worked on after my friend Ceza (SuperCeza) started his Arthas Guide. This Tassadar guide should give you help on what talents to chose, what each talents and abilities do, tips and tricks in a match, and an overall understanding how you can play Tassadar.

[Arthas] Hail to the king baby This guide was created by my friend Ceza (SuperCeza), and he goes over the talents for Arthas. He plans on adding more to the guide such as knowledge of who Arthas has great synergy with as well as other useful tidbits.

[Sonya] My love for you... Is like a truck. This is a Sonya Build/Talent overview. This guide done by my friend Dirt Bastard (Ringworm) goes over Sonya's talents as well as her abilities and how they work and how you can use them by themselves, or in the build that he created. You can expect him to update the guide when any changes are made to Sonya ingame as well as adding more useful help in regards to Sonya in general.
    Last edited by Spellbraker; 2014-08-19 at 10:49 PM.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

very good yes thats my guide

15+ Year Old Account
    @Sonya, Wrath of the Berserker is not only so great because of the damage it can increase but because its up time can be so good. I also recommended War Paint, as you are running a smash build you will mostly be auto attacking and not whirlwind so it helps a lot.

For the Tass build I just want to say actually changes your basic attack animation, which looks much better.

You should just add these to the sticky.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I do love the war paint talent, it's what I used to go before I always picked shot of fury. Depending on team comp and whatnot I'll consider it for my build.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Bastard View Post
    I do love the war paint talent, it's what I used to go before I always picked shot of fury. Depending on team comp and whatnot I'll consider it for my build.
    I just always have enough fury, and if I dont I can easily get it. Not using whirldwind hurts your survivability so auto attack heals help a lot.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I just always have enough fury, and if I dont I can easily get it. Not using whirldwind hurts your survivability so auto attack heals help a lot.
    I never said I didn't use whirlwind, I said I rarely use it other than to clear waves or heal up. Sometimes If I'm cheeky I'll ww ind a teamfight but that's rare.

Sometimes I find myself starved for fury, maybe I should practice some fury saving techniques.