Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    You're probably from a civilized part of the world but where I'm fun they used to haze us. Some girls trapped me in the back of the bus and put lipstick on me. I tried to fend them off by groping them, but it just made them madder.

People would ask, why is your face so red?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Just drop out now. Save you some time later on.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dont ever not try something because you are scared of what people might think. You never know what you will regret later in life. If you want to try out for the football team, go for it even if you fail. If you want to do theater, don't worry about if some people might make fun of you. If you want to ask out the hottest girl in school, just do it even if you are nervous, but on the surface be calm and ready to drop bombs, moms spaghetti.

Focus on the stuff you are being taught, it is very easy to fall behind if you don't pay attention. Most if the higshcool melodrama that is portrayed is pretty overrated so don't worry about that. Honestly Highschool is usually overrated or made out to be evil, it isn't, just focus on passing your classes first and foremost.

Also don't give in to peer pressure, and do things you don't want to do just because other people do it. Like drugs and alcohol. To me the people that say you need drugs or alcohol to have a good time are just basically telling people how boring they are without it.
    Last edited by Keyblader; 2014-08-20 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Please don't do this, it's gross as fuck and pisses people off to no end, particular women, when you do it on the train/bus/plane etc
    That's another thing. Whatever women don't want you to do, do it. Your barbarity will thrill them.
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Ignore EVERYTHING but getting good grades.

Do NOTHING but get good grades.

Sacrifice 4 years of your life to make the next 80 years multiplicatively better.

Ooh It's not only 4 years, there is college after

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    The problem is "fucking loser" in high schools means something completely different in the real world. When I think back to the "fucking losers" in my high school, they were "fucking losers" not because of any major anti social issue, but because they didn't fit in neatly with the overwhelming concept of cool.
    Well I'd still claim a lot of those ostracised people have problems networking or getting social connections to work which is essential for success in pretty much every aspect of the "real world" and allowing yourself to become a social outcast shouldn't be shrugged off saying everything will be different once you go to college or even your job afterwards because it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, everyone is as nervous as you are on the inside, dont be afraid to talk to people!
    Study hard, it pays off in the end. I scraped by year 12 (least year of highschool in australia), and I didnt go to uni. I now work in Admin, low paying job and its boring as fuck!
    My fiancée hated high school and dropped out in year 10, got a trade & became a plumber. He regrets not trying harder in highschool and if he were to do it all again he would pull his finger out and go to uni.
    Anyway good luck! youll love it & hate it. I recommend when you choose your elective subjects to do what interests you, not what people tell you you should do! youll have it otherwise!
    Oh, and dont let assholes get to you, remember high school is a tiny spec of time in your life, all of what happens socially in high school doesnt matter once you finish.

Be yourself. Make good grades. Sit in the front row. Don't worry about anything other ppl think of you. Don't stress about relationships. Whenever you graduate, you'll realize how silly high school relationships are. Make sure your backpack isn't too heavy with books. Manage your time so you're not overwhelmed at any given point.