Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    ohh common, maybe it's not a fake by the US, but it certainly is a fake, haven't you seen 100+ videos of beheading? this videos doesn't even show blood (I saw the live leak one, not this crap by cnn)
    Sometimes I think we're getting to a good place, then I go online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    I am pretty sure those injections never failed, and what is 5000 AC in todays time?
    Assassins Creed, it's how kids learn their history now.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not allowed to call them animals though lest we offend ISIS
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    War is always profitable for my investments, so I think we should escalate.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video was most definitely real... Some people were calling a possible fake but the instant I heard the gurgling I knew it was real since I've seen a couple other of videos that I wish I never had.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Sometimes I think we're getting to a good place, then I go online.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassins Creed, it's how kids learn their history now.
    It's ok they are troll, a furry beast with no mind of it's own who simple attacks on sight and regains health over time, it's weakness is fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Well no matter what they do, they are still better than Israel! *sarcasm*

Deleted
    My sympathy is limited for those who deliberately travel virtually alone to such a region (He was traveling from Syria with only a translator iirc).

While his death is sad, for his family especially, i can't make myself get into a work over it.

Arm the kurds more, continue supporting them, and stay at that.

OnT.

Who else is impressed with IS(IS) and their video quality?

They've really stepped the game up the past few years in comparison to other groups i've seen

Also, is it just me or did the dude who did the deed sound distinctly English?
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-08-20 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    (emotional rant)It's a horrible event. Honestly everyone involved with ISIS (or what ever they call them selves today) deserves to go to hell, if hell existed.(/emotional rant)

Ok that said, what is really upsetting is they had him make a prepared speech prior to his death, I wonder what they threaten him with to say that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    (emotional rant)It's a horrible event. Honestly everyone involved with ISIS (or what ever they call them selves today) deserves to go to hell, if hell existed.(/emotional rant)

Ok that said, what is really upsetting is they had him make a prepared speech prior to his death, I wonder what they threaten him with to say that.
    Cable beatings, sodomy, the cutting of his fingers and then toes followed by ears and nose.

All of it has been done before.

If i was in his situation i'd say whatever they wanted me to say on the bit of paper to get a quick death, preferably one by a bullet; But those beheadings sure do cause shock for some, which is rather the intention of them.

Still doesn't beat the few hundred Iraqi's they executed on film though, that was a cockblock fest; They actually had to move out of the fields and to the river due to how many they killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, at this point, I say get as many foreigners out as we can, sit back, do nothing and let them murder everyone and do all the ridiculous shit they do until the rest of the world gives us the go ahead and is practically begging us to intervene, then go in and wipe them off the face of the planet, hopefully with the help of the other countries. When's enough, enough? I'm tired of people talking shit about "Murica". Let's give the world the choice to let these people rape, murder and enslave everyone over there or not.

Just watched Watchmen director's cut yesterday and I have to say, it has some relevance.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I'm tired of people talking shit about "Murica".
    What a dense post considering the whole shitfest with IS is 100% sponsored by "Murica".
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2014-08-20 at 03:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    What a dense post considering the whole shitfest with IS is 100% sponsored by "Murica".
    Yup the US is the only country to have done anything in Syria since this Civil War began, No other country has done as much to fan the flames as the US of course (I'm going to point this sarcasm because you seem to actually believe that)
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    And they're going to have another 9/12 too.
    If we have another terrorist attack on July 11th, will a bunch of gas stations have to change their name?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If we have another terrorist attack on July 11th, will a bunch of gas stations have to change their name?
    No we just have to change the name of 7th heaven... or whatever that show was called.

Just so people are aware this guy was kidnapped a long time ago. I think I read 2 years ago (?) on BBC. Either way, I think most Americans are cool with continued air strikes, but nobody wants a full-blown ground offensive or war again. Even the majority of Muslims I've seen are wanting these fanatic animals cut down.

I'm in full support of the US continuing its air strikes against IS militants. I'm not in support of just carpet bombing Iraq and deploying ground troops just for another "War on Terror" shitfest again.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    Oh god, why did I take a look at liveleak.
    This is just fucked up...

EDIT : I really don't get everyone saying it's the journalists fault for going there, it's thanks to them we actually know what the fuck is going on in these countries... Or are you willing to rely entirely on your relative countries intel and trust them and them only ?
    Last edited by mmoceb381e0edb; 2014-08-20 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bomb them harder.

Sorry journalists.
    1: you don't have to go there.
    2: it's a small price.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    So Is(is) beheaded an american journalist, saying they'd do the same to another; depending on what Obama does next. - They beheaded the "first" journalist, as a response to the US air bombings in Iraq, against them.

So what do you think Obama should do?

Link: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/19/wo...ley/index.html
    Well he shouldn't do anything, at least not give in to any demands since that would just lead to even more kidnappings.

A perfect example of why arming these nut jobs to go against Assad was a horrible idea. If these idiots are tweeting things like this though, isnt that like super easy to track their location?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    Well no matter what they do, they are still better than Israel! *sarcasm*
    That's what singers, actors, & celebrities tell us, so they must be right!