Thinking further about gladiator's resolve…

Thinking further about gladiator's resolve…

For me it’s a great talent and I will most probably be using it mostly as I really like the concept of it including its limitation to change stance in combat. But it is going to be a great pity if we will not be able to level through Warloads with it.

Considering the use we have of Battle Stance when we are in a prot spec build, I can see no reason why we should not simply bake in Gladiator Stance directly. Without Gladiator's Resolve, Battle Stance does not provide much more to a warrior. Even on the current game (MoP), if you are prot speced and you are questing, grinding, pvping or whatever, there is no point in staying in battle stance. You just sit on Def stance.

Also with the current talent configuration planned for WoD, as protetion we will totally miss out on Seigebreaker which I think is a great pity..

The way I see it, if you choose a protection build, battle stance should simply change to gladiator stance and offer what is currently planned for it in WoD, including the not able to change stance in combat. In that manner, we will be able to level in gladiator stance and we could open up a possibility to take seigebreaker.

It will then be a combat decision to either change to a more offensive or more defensive stance before stating up a fight
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry, but why arent we able to level in gladiator stance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I am sorry, but why arent we able to level in gladiator stance?
    It's a level 100 talent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah shit. totally missed me. Yeah, that´s a shame but one I can live with^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I am sure we can live with it, but still what does battle stance bring to a protection warrior? Does it really need to exist? What would we loose if gladiator stance was simply baked in? On ly thing i see is not being able to switch stance in combat, but really as is now, you hardly change to battle stance whatever ur doing.
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...