Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I certainly hope there isnt any legendary weapons.. unless they change their mind over transmogging of legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    how can they just give our groms axe to random nobodies who went across the entire planet helping out each and every issue no matter how trivial, defeated 3 old gods, their armies, defeated the lich king, his elite and armies, deathwing, illidan, kalethas, vash, the Dragon aspect of Magic, took down naxx twice, defeated the scarlet crusade, brought down the defias, fought back the dark horde, the fel horde, drove back the opposing faction, killed deathwings children twice and their brood/experiments. fought back the naga, demon invasions, giant robots, fought back titan guardians and constructs, fought a being only 1 step below an actual titan, defeated two bug empires, fought back three troll empire resurgences, defeated two elemental lords (one twice, in their own elemental planes the final time) and resurrected the eternals
    1) It's not "our" Groms axe, that one drops off of Malchezzar, also to a bunch of nobdies.
    2) Grom is a butcher, slaughtered countless innocents, who at the words of Garrosh, someone not known for having a diplomatic side to him and is easily swayed by visions easily faked, went on a campaign to become the very thing he hated... fuck him and his belongings.
    3)Our Grom was just as much of a piece of shit, drank the blood of Mannaroth twice, whose only saving grace was actually doing one thing that was against his selfish, murdering nature.

EDIT: I re-read your post, and I agree completely.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Gorehowl is currently an Epic. You are proposing they will change the quality of it to legendary, which makes sense but then that would make Grommash and Gorehowl the vanilla legendaries for warriors. Each other class only has the one.
    Also, how would they handle dust and crafting?
    Seems like its too much mess for something so minor.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Persequor View Post
    oh my god i am so tired of hearing this. it is wrong.

thori'dal's speed (2.7) lent itself extremely well to the 1:1 shot rotation that bm hunters used during BC, meaning that with just a tiny amount more haste, they had a perfect rotation that didn't clip auto shots.

this is also the reason why the badge BC crossbow (crossbow of relentless strikes) was so good, because it was 2.8 speed. golden bow, and most other ranged weapons late in bc had the slow 3.0 speed, meaning auto shots were delayed ~.1 seconds every rotation, which is quite the dps loss over the course of an entire fight.

additionally, because steady shot did not include ammo dps into its damage calculation, it meant the arrow-less (but artifically buffed higher base dmg) dmg from thori'dal increased the damage of steady shot by a LOT.

the same patch that made steady shot include ammo changed everything about this. so after patch 3.0.2, when wrath was a month from being released and everything about bc had been trivialized, thori'dal was a sidegrade to the golden bow. thori'dal was WORLDS better than golden bow for FIVE months, and was a sidegrade for about ONE month.
    Kill the necromancer!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    I certainly hope there isnt any legendary weapons.. unless they change their mind over transmogging of legendaries.
    this. Pretty much.