Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would find that extremly hard to believe This also feels just as real as all the time chocolate is on a shortage. Heard it several times, never noticed it..
    oh no, it's totally real.

There's this kid in my class, and she lives on her own without any parents or guardians and all she eats is Nutella, and she's eight. And she took the number off her house so the cops can't find her to take her to jail, and also, she took off the mailbox, so they can't send her a letter and say she's in trouble and has to go to jail.... and she's eight like I say.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    oh no, it's totally real.

There's this kid in my class, and she lives on her own without any parents or guardians and all she eats is Nutella, and she's eight. And she took the number off her house so the cops can't find her to take her to jail, and also, she took off the mailbox, so they can't send her a letter and say she's in trouble and has to go to jail.... and she's eight like I say.
    Oh.. what a sad story Does it end with her being found by the cops and tased?

But let's be serious, have you ever heard of something actually "run out" when they send out shortage alarms?

Oh.. what a sad story Does it end with her being found by the cops and tased?

But let's be serious, have you ever heard of something actually "run out" when they send out shortage alarms?
    Sriracha was unavailable in a lot of areas when the plant in California got shut down. That was kind of upsetting.

Deleted
    Sriracha was unavailable in a lot of areas when the plant in California got shut down. That was kind of upsetting.
    Oh.. I had to google it since I have never even heard of it

Oh.. I had to google it since I have never even heard of it :P
    Only because it's not made from fish.

Nutella is a horrible waste of hazelnuts. Instead of hording Nutella, you can stop deluding yourself and just use chocolate icing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only because it's not made from fish.
    but it's great on fish (and just about anything else)

I like Nutella but I rarely eat it, don't think I've eaten it in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Incoming Nutella shortage? Oh, the humanity!
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2014-08-20 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    I've got 15kg in the house right now.

Best double that.

I would find that extremly hard to believe This also feels just as real as all the time chocolate is on a shortage. Heard it several times, never noticed it..
    It's just like any other harvest. Brazil had a draught this year which hit the cacao harvest pretty hard to take one example, prices went up significantly. Cacao is an investable commodity, you can buy contracts through third parties, for example handelsbanken(or whatever bank you choose that offer that product), it's just like gold or silver or oil etc etc. People who went bull on cacao contracts at the start of this year made good money!

Chocolate is also something that has been considered a luxury product for a long time, as people in poorer countries grow richer the demand will increase for cacao.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-08-20 at 10:40 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I've never had the stuff. That Sriracha or whatever either. Oh well.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.