Best website for domain registration

Anyone know the best website for parking a domain. I don't plan to use it right away, but would like to sit on it. I swear I'm not cyber squatting D:

Personally I use midphase/US2. I just like their no frills approach and dns management. It's like $8/yr. for a .com.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

If you'll be using it for a CMS, I'd register it with whichever host you plan on using for better integration.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    If you'll be using it for a CMS, I'd register it with whichever host you plan on using for better integration.
    There's no reason your registrar and your web host ever need to be the same. It's easier for people who don't know what they're doing, but there is no better end result.

As for the original question, I personally have tended to use Gandi, but they are on the expensive side. NameCheap is also pretty good. Honestly, other than how their control panels look and their overall business practices (I abandoned GoDaddy for their support of SOPA), there's very little difference other than price. Look around for the cheapest option that provides free parking (which is pretty much all of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    There's no reason your registrar and your web host ever need to be the same. It's easier for people who don't know what they're doing, but there is no better end result.
    It has nothing to do with whether or not the person knows what they're doing, it has to do with saving time. CPanel is a hell of a lot easier to deal with within your host for domain settings compared to logging into yet another registrar and dealing with often crappy proprietary UIs. Not to mention how much easier it makes staging or utilizing stuff like CloudFlare setup scripts.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics