Devs playing monk?

Hey guys, just a short question: Does any of WoW devs play any of the monk's spec? I got interested as I didn't see any in the polls for Play with the blues. I follow a bunch of devs on twitter but there is no way that I follow all of them. So I just hoped that someone knows something in that regard.

Thanks for any and all answers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course devs play monks...but do they main them? Never heard of one.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Of course devs play monks...but do they main them? Never heard of one.
    I know of one who mains a Brewmaster Monk (Has killed Heroic Garrosh with that toon). I am just not at liberty to say which dev it is).

Can safely say with confidence not a damn one plays Mistweaver to any notable level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infective View Post
    Can safely say with confidence not a damn one plays Mistweaver to any notable level.
    Actually that is incorrect. Chaithi just tweeted that he got Burly; a class designer; in one of his "Playing with the Dev" runs. Burly was on a warrior, but he mains a MW Monk.

https://twitter.com/WoWMonk/status/502603993324208130

He also said:

"Found out during Play with the Devs: No plans on bringing back the xp bump for monks from 90-100. Also no plans on changing WW Chi Torpedo."

https://twitter.com/WoWMonk/status/502603433057472512

10+ Year Old Account
    Devs don't usually share their main classes/specs because it gives people more reason to assume bias.

It was pretty funny when GC said he played a Holy Priest when he left Blizzard, dat shitstorm.

Celestalon played a BM monk through most of MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Actually that is incorrect. Chaithi just tweeted that he got Burly; a class designer; in one of his "Playing with the Dev" runs. Burly was on a warrior, but he mains a MW Monk.
    MW so bad that its Dev is abandoning it for other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I know of one who mains a Brewmaster Monk (Has killed Heroic Garrosh with that toon). I am just not at liberty to say which dev it is).
    Is it..is it you?
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Is it..is it you?
    If I was a dev, I would not be allowed to help with Theorycrafting. Plus I live on the other side of the US. No I used to work with a Blizzard dev before they joined Blizzard. We keep in touch, but I don't pry the nitty gritty stuff. I do provide a few bug reports directly but that is about it.