Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Rich man, lol.

Don't give me a challenge to prove you insanely wrong!
    Every MP I know is a complete bastard, A friend of mine was out working on his car during the weekend when an off duty MP goes up to him and asks to borrow a few tools, since the MPs car was parked next to his my friend agreed. This MP then started to check every single tool for the crowsfoot mark (Means MOD property) in the hopes of a bust, what a prick.

Then there was the time a shithead Airforce copper pulled another friend of mine over and was a cheeky cunt, he demanded to see his pilots licence for driving so fast my friend then asked "Do you want my fixed wing or my rotary licence? Get your boss and you fucking call me sir!" Fucking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I'm not familiar with that term. I went to basic in 2000 when we still wore BDUs. Only thing the Drill Sergeants cared about was were our boots shined. Uniforms got sent off to laundry 2x a week and we were issued 8 sets. The only time were wore our Dress uniform was at graduation. When I became an Officer things were much more laid back obviously, but as enlisted I barely had time to take a shit let alone iron my uniform during basic.
    You sent your kit to the laundry? Damn, we had to scrub ours by hand with a brush, dry it in a shitty drying room (no dryers) then iron it next day for inspection, almost all kit to be ironed to the same size as an A4 sheet of paper.

Something for Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyo View Post
    Animal husbandry and basket weaving? Gotta be shitting me, right? Which branch of the military would that be in? xD
    Fruit Calvary.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Every MP I know is a complete bastard, A friend of mine was out working on his car during the weekend when an off duty MP goes up to him and asks to borrow a few tools, since the MPs car was parked next to his my friend agreed. This MP then started to check every single tool for the crowsfoot mark (Means MOD property) in the hopes of a bust, what a prick.

Then there was the time a shithead Airforce copper pulled another friend of mine over and was a cheeky cunt, he demanded to see his pilots licence for driving so fast my friend then asked "Do you want my fixed wing or my rotary licence? Get your boss and you fucking call me sir!" Fucking lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You sent your kit to the laundry? Damn, we had to scrub ours by hand with a brush, dry it in a shitty drying room (no dryers) then iron it next day for inspection, almost all kit to be ironed to the same size as an A4 sheet of paper.
    Rich, I assure you, I won't be a dickhole, have faith!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Fruit Calvary.
    That is a french unit IIRC.

Something for Rich.
    I love the inconspicuous "tobacco pipes" there next to his cuppa.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Good luck <3 Don't know how you have the willpower i could never do what they do in a million years, i can barely even do a pushup (i tried it was embarresing) :S
    Thank you!

Deleted

Something for Rich.
    King Royal Hussars, my local tank Regiment, also every British armoured vehicle has a kettle in it for making tea or heating rat packs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_vessel

I went through OCS, not boot camp, but I think most of the principles outside of academics are the same (that and sergeant instructors are much scarier than drill sergeants imo because they have years of experience at terrifying people). The number one thing is probably to be loud and be fast at everything, and when you're done help your buddies out. Consistency with regards to teamwork will get you noticed in a good way, even if they can't openly compliment you. Keep your cool when you are getting lit up. Remember that they are just doing their job even if you hate them for it; they are typically awesome guys out of the uniform. Knowing that I would outrank them once commissioned also helped me a lot mentally, but you won't have that luxury as an enlisted Marine, so my condolences.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    Thats a party blower fool.

The tea set also looks aged, maybe it's a family heirloom, or part of the standard British Army tea sets they give to every battalion.

Thats a party blower fool.

hahaha, could have fooled me! Fuck do I know, I need glasses. I am surprised by the lack of slat armor inside the cab. Not very C2'ish. That teapot looks expensive, it needs like 3 or 4 layers of slat around it to be sure.

King Royal Hussars, my local tank Regiment, also every British armoured vehicle has a kettle in it for making tea or heating rat packs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_vessel
    Oh I totally thought I was being wildly outlandish with that joke, I guess not.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its all a mind game, other than that its easy, tedious tasks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No advice, just wanna say thanks.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck, make sure you have the common decency to do a reach around.
    Hey everyone

Shame tony is still in Australia, he'd probably be in here sobbing like a proud father right now.

Deleted
    Oh I totally thought I was being wildly outlandish with that joke, I guess not.
    We used to troll you yanks by pilling up with steaming mugs of tea and laughed as you froze, it was cruel but we took what fun we could.

Best advice?
    Use a soft wet cloth to help prevent itching from wiping after bowel movements.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.