Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good snowboarding there I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chile comes higher on the freedom rankings than the USA I believe. Or something political, it's like above the UK as well.

Seems like one of the few places I can go in South America and not have reasonable fear of being shot. Has made my shortlist of where to visit in south america.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never been there but will we also get a thread about what people think of the netherlands? pretty please??
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Chile comes higher on the freedom rankings than the USA I believe. Or something political, it's like above the UK as well.

Seems like one of the few places I can go in South America and not have reasonable fear of being shot. Has made my shortlist of where to visit in south america.
    Probably one of the nicest places in SA, worst I saw was stray dogs, and beggars.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Probably one of the nicest places in SA, worst I saw was stray dogs, and beggars.
    I spend half the year in Nottingham, frankly Chile sounds nicer already. Have made "friends" with quite a few homeless people though.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    con carne? Or what?
    Great with baked potato