Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Still works on EU realms. Highly unlikely to be fixed anytime soon as well. Will most likely be fixed in 6.0 (since celestalon said it'll be fixed on beta)
    Plus they probably don't really care if this is abused on live. They've already indirectly nerfed Heroic Siege through additional iLevels and other changes and progression has been done for months and months, so yeah, they probs won't fix this til 6.0.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    It's also only really exploitable on a few bosses. It's not like the Ret pally bug with Seal of Truth in Dragonsoul >_>

And it's fights Afflocks already scale out of control on as is. Maybe it'll help close the 1 million DPS gap between them and the next highest DPS on Fallen Protectors...

Hello, here's a quick video of what I produced 9 beers deep. I had buffs but still, cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpNP...ature=youtu.be
    2.79 million ignite with 1.17 million combustion ticks

10+ Year Old Account
    not work ! i try on dark shamans but its not working.. !

Deleted
    Definitely practice it on the grouped up dummies in Shrine first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get a 180k combustion with 3k mastery, 2 pyros (no BL) and bad timing on dummys.

Arcane mages away on TFP :d

10+ Year Old Account
    This excitement and numbers bring back some memories of Yor'sahj
    My magic will tear you apart.

I could do this on dummies but couldn't pull it off in raid , could someone maybe make a macro that could cast sequence 3 pyros then / target last target and cast another pyro for me please with that I think I could manage to do it every pull but I do not know how to go about making the macro . Or maybe is there a way after you get your heating up and instant pyro to spam a whole macro for the entire process ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't work like that, you need a bot to do this. You can ease the process by putting second target into a focus and throwing pyro at focus target without changing current target
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Hm ok can you please show me what to put into a macro to cast pyro last at focus and also one to cast inferno blast at focus please with that I could easily do it I'm not very good at the target swapping fast enough that's the only problem I'm having , and when I don't get enough crits to chain 3 into a then end up not having one to put in target b lol

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /use [modifier:shift][target=focus] Pyroblast;
    /use Pyroblast;

I guess this will work. You can change modifier button to alt or ctrl. With regular click on macro it should cast pyroblast, with modifier it should cast pyroblast on focus target. Change pyroblast to inferno blast to get another macros
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    #showtooltip
    /use [modifier:shift][target=focus] Pyroblast;
    /use Pyroblast;

I guess this will work. You can change modifier button to alt or ctrl. With regular click on macro it should cast pyroblast, with modifier it should cast pyroblast on focus target. Change pyroblast to inferno blast to get another macros
    Warning, if you close and reopen brackets it won't work, because the target=focus is interpreted as the default action.

Correct syntax :

#showtooltip
    /use [modifier:ctrl,target=focus] Pyroblast
    /use Pyroblast

Or using the single line syntax :

#showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl,@focus][nomod] Pyroblast
    Last edited by Araitik; 2014-08-25 at 11:42 AM.

awesome ty much easier

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had success using:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus] Pyroblast
    /cast Alter Time (to cancel Alter Time to regain procs/buffs immediately)

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus] Inferno Blast

and making a TellMeWhen Icon to track the remaining duration of my Ignite on my Focus Target.

Deleted
    Voltaa made a pretty good WeakAura too if you use that:

d4teeaGEuKFl4WK61OqldLmtf0CvjnBrDpufCtLeNgYTvOUmXoL0EP2nu7xI(Pi5VGY4qbxxO2gkQblHHdQoOqQtPK YXaY5ujwOcSuuvSyvQLRQhQiXtrESkEojtevHMkitgW0L6IkKRQiEMq07qvYgvIpRuBweBhvrFursZsimnuQVJQsJe vPgMIA0kjnEuvDsu5wksDnrQZduTiGYOus13es2GmKjKjoClFI(ix5obS6kbxYzylOxGXHpiS86wmPm9maY0ytaMam KPw4VxY6TYuQjqd5QJmPA9HrfHysCLvAt3Hhq(b6dJaFaUPbzetmPFGYcEePZHDzXa9HX9hIXaM4pvsIsAVKMzMzZ8 L5izZquPzXWfMDY0SzBs16dJQLSERmLAc0qU6itNyvhgdj83MsIXNgfWRVwzroC05Yc0gJAPSGhkluswo96GshrzXe mQJo(1RdwR)T0GfrzbyCBmQfWIOSaJYruwagVJMpRSmziyRTgVklEPJFCzbAJrTWRYcbdy6o8aYpLqo8gYvqUo7klx NDnsxNDLTRGCBkjG7LSERmLAc0qU6it9J2B5nKjSESOmKRGmXTXOwCBkgJAtjHtSYuGV4u4m4EGja5oojbcC4IjEhn FwzzYq3Mwvq7vBxzL2uJgl)swVvMsnbAixDKPCqdyitXkb2jRvkpW0hYIHmnoo3id52TPyLadl8uEFBkwjWuWLJhy6 K1kLHmPq4DwmTs0tDKBtk4YXqMui8olUYYTBt36dJaFa(uc5WBixb56SRSCD21iDD2TjWtLKOK2ltZ(cZZxyikgIID 6lZrXA2jtZoTP7WdiFQKeL0UgPP7WdiVhy6o8aYpcylMGcHCJGxwi4S(3cGPx2OagcC4IjD8RV1VP7WdipHysCf0Sj 0jGHPqaIPHJwGmPbaqnkG1zy9J2B5vgYTPgnwEcXK46ftTWFh)IPLSUnPJ7GVnHamXTXOwklyzIViGEvxzXA20D4bK NdRK2vqMWXJHE0ElVYvqMaqk4zn4CNa2ehULprFKRCNawDLGl5mSf0lW4WhewEDlUnPnKjUng1IjoClFI(ix5obS6k bxYzylOxGXHpiS86wCBINUcInOz32a
    I didn't think to add Alter Time to the Focus Pyroblast macro either. I'll have to toss that into my macro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrod View Post
    I didn't think to add Alter Time to the Focus Pyroblast macro either. I'll have to toss that into my macro.
    Me either, that's a good idea.

Adding Alter Time to Focus Pyro is a bad idea. You waste a chance of getting an extra Pyro proc from POM Pyro critting, and you potentially munch the HU that you get from using AT.

What I've been doing is something along the lines of this:
    1. HS + HU + PBoI + 4 sec left on BBoY&Meta : Potion + POM + AT
    2. Pyro main target until no HS
    3. @Focus POM Pyro. I do this with a macro.
    4. If HS, Pyro main target
    5. AT -after- last pyro lands
    6. Pyro main target twice - this might both be HS pyros, or the latter one might be POM Pyro. This depends on crit luck, but if you snapshotted PBoI + BBoY correctly, you should be near crit cap.
    7. @Focus IB. I do this with a macro.
    8. Combustion main target

Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    Adding Alter Time to Focus Pyro is a bad idea. You waste a chance of getting an extra Pyro proc from POM Pyro critting, and you potentially munch the HU that you get from using AT.
    this is indeed correct. 9/10 times tonight my heating up was munched away leaving me only a single pyro to fire at the boss. I still managed and 800k ignite though, twice that of my previous best

Has anyone had any luck with logging fights using this 'mechanic'? id be interested to see some warlocks put in their place