Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Engineering/Alchemy atm, though I might drop Engineering for something else due to how much is being opened to non-Engineers. No idea what the other profession would be though; maybe Tailoring for the cheap leg enchants.

Small plots in my Garrison (after I get all the Engineering/Alchemy recipes) will be Enchanting and something else I'm not sure of yet (third small will be Salvage Yard because free stuff).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I've got a lot of recipies for my current professions that I farmed for, so I'll just stick with what I have. Don't think I'll switch professions around at all, not even alts. My alts with crafting professions have also gone out of their way to get old recipies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dropped Inscription for Engineering, need them Goggles for transmog and rest because of "fun" Had JCing since the start of WotLK due to min/maxin.
    -K

man i am in a quandry right now.

i have a rogue main, a monk alt and a druid alt.

Rogue has alchemy and herbalism, monk had alchemy and herbalism and druid has skinning and lw (i have other alts with other profs but they are not relevant).

Druid is lvl 60 btw.

i dropped alchemy and herbalism on my monk as masteries are irrelevant in wod and there is no value to having a 2nd alchemist. i went with engineering and lw on the monk.

I am presently also thinking of getting engineering on my rogue by dropping herbalism. this is something i have danced about with since vanilla and now more than in ANY other expansion, i have no excuse to not replace herbalism on my rogue in the form of every alt having a garden to get herbs from.

Added to this is that my monk is currently starved of lw mats since he does not have skinning and just having a barn is a bit far from ideal for reagent supplies.

i could drop engi on him and go with LW or level up my druid for a 2nd lw but who has skinning too which could supply them both.