Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
I like how your defense of Vol'jin consists of: "B-but Garrosh was worse! Muh Garrosh!"

Your other point will be addressed with in the following response the below statement.

He had his life, sure, and he could have just walked away from all responsibility; however, it doesn't change the fact that he chose to rebel (Punishable by death) after an attempt on his life had already been carried out, it's hardly courageous. And, considering Garrosh's plans for the world at that point, his safety wasn't guaranteed even if he hid away in the shadows.

Yes, having an assassination attempt carried out on you, doesn't "mark" you at all... /sarcasm
I was simply commenting on the notion that Vol'jin is a worse warchief than Garrosh. If you say that Garrosh was better than Vol'jin, then comparing what these two did for the Horde seems appropriate.

So deciding to rebel, which is punishable by death, is not courageous?

So none of the Horde and Alliance heroes were really courageous, because Garrosh was gonna come after us all anyway? In none of our fights then we showed true courage? Whether it was against the Lich King or against the Legion.

Of course Garrosh had Vol'jin on his list but a) he thought him dead and b) then it shows all the more courage to go right into the lion's den, instead of running away.

I don't see how anyone could claim that Vol'jin showed no courage when he led the freakin' rebellion.