Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    How does a game like that win awards?
    Considering what she did to get good reviews, I'd hate to think what she had to do to get an award. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!! SHE'S SCREWING APART THE GAMING COMMUNITY!!!

Well....add Sessler to the list of people to never listen to again........
    If she is ripping apart the reviewing gaming community then be all means leave her be. There is close to no proper reviewer out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Considering what she did to get good reviews, I'd hate to think what she had to do to get an award. :/
    Actually I want a video of what she had to do for the award.

I mean she really has to be something in the sack considering the army of of dudes hanging on her pubes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Sexual assault is not always rape.
    *slowclap*
    Woman rapes a guy, gives birth to child and has custody of the child.
    I don't see why you should take the child from the woman unless she abuses it.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I really liked Adam Sessler ///

- - - Updated - - -

Also what the fuck.

From her patron thing

How does a game like that win awards?
    That shit is pure golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    If she is ripping apart the reviewing gaming community then be all means leave her be. There is close to no proper reviewer out there.
    If she were destroying reviewers that were just being payed to praise crappy games, I'd agree with you. It's all this other stuff that's got me. All this "white knighting" going on that could and probably has hurt legitimate reviewers that has me worried.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    How much is the game anyways >.>
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Free/10char
    *slowclap*

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Her game is actually free, although she was contemplating adding a price tag... Which is about as much as it's worth really, since it's essentially plain text on a plain background. There is no actual "gameplay" to it in any sense of the word, nor anything to look at. Amazingly though, she's making about $2k a month from her patreon and who fucking knows how much from scamming donations for her "Rebel Jam" that get paid straight into her paypal with no way of tracking the money.

Things like this are how she gets paid. Get people to talk about her > play victim > collect paycheck.

All these people coming out about how great of a dev she is are just lying through their teeth. She's made a single non-game which was so bad it was rejected from Greenlight once and panned by most actual gamers (but not by games "journalists" HEH!), then to get it on there she went on a crusade against wizardchan and whipped her army of SJWs into a frenzy so they'd go and vote her "game" through.
    Last edited by Valarius; 2014-08-22 at 03:43 AM.
    Steam: dartagnus or Valarius | GW2: Valarius.9437 | WoW: Valarius#2649
    Let's play!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Actually I want a video of what she had to do for the award.

I mean she really has to be something in the sack considering the army of of dudes hanging on her pubes.
    These are games journalists we're talking about. They don't have standards in their professional lives, so I can't see them having too many in their personal lives either.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Still waiting for her to claim PTSD. Oh and about her nudes, I'd advise against seeing them...

People, it's been said before, but don't turn it into a feminism thread, her cheating is not the issue here, but the gaming coverage industry going to the dogs.
    lol yes. i made that mistake. what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by c000 View Post
    lol yes. i made that mistake. what has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Take note that she is a post OP tranny, now imagine 5 guys being pathetic enough to sleep with that...
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2014-08-22 at 03:48 AM. Reason: minor typo

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/zoe-qui...g-sex-scandal/

And the spin is on the move.

The problem with Zoe being the focus of this entire thing is that she can play the victim card. And that is not a battle anyone can win against her. Soon she will have a TEDx talk about her experience, then she'll be interviewed by CNN and MSNBC and eventually she will become a poster girl for "Feminist Gamers". Tho I'm slightly confused about what exactly makes her either of those two.

To me it seems like she is a professional groupie that seems to have carved out a place in the video gaming industry.

Just as there musician groupies who turned "musicians" and Hollywood groupies that turned "actresses" there are bound to be "gaming groupies" that get themselves a slice of the pie. The industry is now bigger the Hollywood, it is bound to attract the self interested and talentless eventually.
    *slowclap*

Lol, dailydot. Essentially what Tumblr would look like if it was a news site. They're garbage, unsurprisingly the article was written by a woman (who probably has a tumblr account and no journalism degree). Just ignore it. In the grand scheme of things they're no more relevant than my twitter account.
    Last edited by Valarius; 2014-08-22 at 04:05 AM.
    Steam: dartagnus or Valarius | GW2: Valarius.9437 | WoW: Valarius#2649
    Let's play!

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Lol, dailydot. Essentially what Tumblr would look like if it was a news site. They're garbage, unsurprisingly the article was written by a woman (who probably has a tumblr account and no journalism degree). Just ignore it. In the grand scheme of things they're no more relevant than my twitter account.
    If you google Zoe Quinn it is the first article that comes up. You know how public perception works.
    *slowclap*

"""""""""""""""""""""""Gaming journalism""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Man, that journalism word is used so loosely atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/zoe...pression-quest

Motherboard is in too.
    *slowclap*

In an expensive beach front condo I don't deserve.
    Those lips were busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yes, it was Cummy. Cummy Fluffington.

The title alone just shows how fucking off everything is. "The Anti-Feminist Internet Targets 'Depression Quest' Game Creator Zoe Quinn"

Are you fucking serious.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    The title alone just shows how fucking off everything is. "The Anti-Feminist Internet Targets 'Depression Quest' Game Creator Zoe Quinn"

Are you fucking serious.

Anti Feminist. No people aren't although I wager there are loud folks who prove her point. However most reasonable folk call her out on her BS.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post

I guess it was the 'entitlement of people on the lives of the creators of the things they consume' that fucked all those people too? .
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.

I know that was crude and more personal than it should be, but fuck.
    Last edited by Daralii; 2014-08-22 at 04:21 AM.