Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lpmafiota View Post
    Wait, did Phil Fish delete his twitter profile? O.O

yeah i think he did lol

10+ Year Old Account
    theres a thread on /v/ about it too ( please remove if not allowed) http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/259011369 (and obviously as it is 4chan ''enter at your own risk'', it is /v/ however so its not quite as bad as other places). oh and remember the pic in the OP in the thread is fake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The way Totalbiscuit has handled this has made me a fan, so hey -- the "SJW" achieved the exact opposite of what they were trying to achieve. They made themselves look like bullying scumbags, and Totalbiscuit the honest, rational person (which he is), so.. thanks SJW, you made me a TB subscriber!

Also, that guy telling the wife that was cheated on that she should basically shut up. So amusing.

TB is only rational when hes not the one under fire usually. he level headed when discussing things that don't involve him, but hes short tempered and lashes out easily when he is personally attacked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lpmafiota View Post
    Wait, did Phil Fish delete his twitter profile? O.O

https://twitter.com/MattMirrorFish

is that his profile?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    TB is only rational when hes not the one under fire usually. he level headed when discussing things that don't involve him, but hes short tempered and lashes out easily when he is personally attacked
    He regrets most of it though.
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4rhtt

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    So basically, some girl made some shitty game, slept with people to get good reviews, ex bf makes post concerning her whoring around, idiots get mad, things get deleted?
    Why is this even a thing. Most "gaming journalism" sites have been utter shit for years, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Also, so has sleeping your way to the top, for males and females.

The TL: DR is that ....gaming journalism is shit, and has been shit, and someone was a slut. Why is this news?

Zoe Quinn also slandered Wizardchan, an imageboard for basically.. depressed and socially anxious virgins, and publicly commented on the fact that she was sexually harassed by them (falsely), even though all it boiled down to were two hurtful comments posted by trolls that didn't even frequent the site, much less were regular, actual members. She used those two comments to launch a huge hatestorm the way of that site and its members, who didn't really deserved it. She also pulled some story out of her ass about how they called her (yeah, a board of socially anxious, depressed virgins) and harassed her more. Following that, that entire board was called scum, etc. This all, probably for her to get more publicity and attention.

After that, more lies about her were uncovered (namely the five guys ones and some others), and that caused a backlash she deserved. Both for what she did to promote herself and suppress the truth (game journalists are also at fault), and for how relentlessly she would call fire upon innocent members of a board just to get publicity and all that.

Deleted
    The only part I care about is whilst her game wasn't great, it did highlight some important issues and I do think it helped raise awareness of depression even if only in a small way. It's a shame that all this drama is going to make people forget that at the end of the day, she created a game that is 100% free on steam, purely designed to try and help people cope with a serious mental illness.

Its really hard to know what is the "truth" on the internet, but totalbiscuits coverage of it has been very reasonable, looking at both sides.... the amount of abuse he has taken in return is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

Seems to not be, what with no requests for verification in exchange for Fez2 and no TB hate... :P Also, from the OP it seems it was PHIL_FISH which...is missing

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    theres a thread on /v/ about it too ( please remove if not allowed) http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/259011369 (and obviously as it is 4chan ''enter at your own risk'', it is /v/ however so its not quite as bad as other places). oh and remember the pic in the OP in the thread is fake

It's really /b/ that is bad in every way, and /pol/ that is bad if you can't handle slurs and well.. y'know.

Then you have all other adult boards which you should probably avoid. The rest should generally be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The only part I care about is whilst her game wasn't great, it did highlight some important issues and I do think it helped raise awareness of depression even if only in a small way. It's a shame that all this drama is going to make people forget that at the end of the day, she created a game that is 100% free on steam, purely designed to try and help people cope with a serious mental illness.

Its really hard to know what is the "truth" on the internet, but totalbiscuits coverage of it has been very reasonable, looking at both sides.... the amount of abuse he has taken in return is ridiculous.

It doesn't help that, to promote said game, she called fire and hate on a community of exactly those people she was supposed to reach and care about. She called it upon herself, and it's disgusting what she did, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    Oh, that's surprising. /v/ along with most 4chan channels were also deleting anything regarding the subject for couple days. I guess they understood there's no fighting the tide
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Ok, so, to add to the TL : DR, she's a scumbag. The worse thing to do in this case is what everyone did. Make it public. When it comes to things like promotion, even bad publicity is still good publicity, gets her name out there, etc etc.

Okay, so I think this link is also important. If it was one that was initially removed, and one that is undesired, then please remove it, mods.

http://i.imgur.com/Gy2n50g.png

Okay, so I think this link is also important. If it was one that was initially removed, and one that is undesired, then please remove it, mods.

Audioblog by them: https://soundcloud.com/super-admin/tfyc-confession

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

It's pretty disgusting. Scamming people, whoring for attention, begging for money, and destroying perfectly good concepts and ideas, all for attention.

This bitch ought to get a smack. This has nothing to do with Feminism, but no doubt it'll be turned into; "See, just guys abusing a perfectly nice, girl. Slut shamers!"

Chelly

Yeah it's in the video of the OP. It's worse than her sleeping with a journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    It's pretty disgusting. Scamming people, whoring for attention, begging for money, and destroying perfectly good concepts and ideas, all for attention.

This bitch ought to get a smack. This has nothing to do with Feminism, but no doubt it'll be turned into; "See, just guys abusing a perfectly nice, girl. Slut shamers!"
    Attention AND money:

http://i.imgur.com/IGgmuxh.jpg

This series of tweets (scroll up a bit to the top) pretty much sum up my feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah it's in the video of the OP. It's worse than her sleeping with a journalist.

There's three things that bother me.

1. That linked above.

2. Her sleeping with journalists not only to promote her game but to also suppress negative stories about her.

3. What she did to wizardchan to get attention and publicity, which is what started this all in the first place.

In no particular order.

I think this whole thing is obnoxious.

I don't care who slept with whom and nobody should. The fact that people are calling out others by their real names publicly to slander and defame them on a personal level is ridiculously immature and speaks volume of their character and intelligence.

Also, this whole "she slept her way up!" thing, to me, sounds like the oldest and most obvious trick in the book. In certain people's minds, it's the easiest way to slander a woman publicly. I don't have a clue if it's actually true or not, mind you. And frankly, I don't give the slightest damn. Why would anyone? Who's interest is this? Sounds like a bunch of sissies who are terribly jealous at some self-publicizing emo chick that managed to do something they couldn't: get a game on Steam.

Finally, I don't understand why so many people are getting so agitated over the whole thing and are taking sides and making this huge witchhunt out of it. What is this? Rejection-riddled basement nerds clashing with internet PC warriors? To me, they're all tattletale douchebags with nothing better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post

thats part of it, a lot of people came to her defence originally because she played an innocent woman being bullied by the men of some weird image board site, but it turned out she was never bullied, just made shit up to get support and all the white knights of twitter jumped to her aid because she was a damsel in distress.

The guy in the OP video sounds like a Watcher, lmao.