Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not even doubting that one bit. Its a weird place. It can be fun, or scary depending on if you get on their bad side. I stay away when possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the guy on that link you gave claims to be the head of /v/ and leader of 4chan.
    Just lurk and be nice, and you'll be safe. Don't start shit you can't handle and always, ALWAYS remember that 4chan is not your personal army.

Deleted
    Well, the guy on that link you gave claims to be the head of /v/ and leader of 4chan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Just lurk and be nice, and you'll be safe. Don't start shit you can't handle and always, ALWAYS remember that 4chan is not your personal army.
    Im in /v/ now. Some of them are saying its fake and that phil posted it just to try and blame /v/ for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Apparently 4chan isn't claiming it, though I haven't done much digging. It could really be anyone.
    4chan seems to think it wasn't them, and they say it was one of Phil's """employees""" whatever that means.

- - - Updated - - -

Im in /v/ now. Some of them are saying its fake and that phil posted it just to try and blame /v/ for more.
    Ya beat me to it, ya little rascal you!

http://polytroncorporation.com/

Phil Fish just got shit on. I don't even feel bad.
    Doesn't pass the smell test on multiple fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    4chan seems to think it wasn't them, and they say it was one of Phil's """employees""" whatever that means.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya beat me to it, ya little rascal you!
    Sorry! I got curious. 4chan is a mystical place full of danger and excitement.

http://polytroncorporation.com/

Phil Fish just got shit on. I don't even feel bad.
    page 503's did it get ddos'd?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

This is why I said I am afraid for anyone who messes with 4chan. They have people capable of so much. The instant the decided to screw over 4chan to try and hide the truth was the instant they sealed their fate. I know someone said 4chan isn't an organization, but its still scary.
    Its pretty obviously fake. People say 4chan like its one giant hive-mind organization and it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    page 503's did it get ddos'd?
    Possible that phil was the one who put it up and now took it down because no one at /v/ is buying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    Its pretty obviously fake. People say 4chan like its one giant hive-mind organization and it isn't.
    Still scary place!

Still scary place!
    Its really not that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... is it bad that I attempted to play her game?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Let us know how it go...I'm not terribly excited about playing a game about depression for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    depends... were you successful in actually playing it?

How do you succeed and beat a game about depression?
    Doesn't sound all that interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    depends... were you successful in actually playing it?
    Yes. I hate to be that guy but it actually was boring. It's barely enough to be called a game. BARELY!

1/10. The one is for the music to emphasize the depression. Indie dev sure but good thing it's free. I mean seriously IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG! I even deleted it off my Steam Library.

Not even worth 10.00. At most 4.50. AT MOST.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, the fact that she played the victim card
    Whenever most women are in the wrong they always play the victim card, worst part is most people are stupid enough to fall for it. It's pathetic. People are so god damn stupid it's astounding.

Anyone who thinks that "hack" is real... is kinda high.

First and obvious sign it was fake was in the first damn statement.

Hello everyone, I am the head mod over at /V/ and leader of 4chan.org and Anonymous.

ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the internet, or 4chan at all knows NO ONE capitalizes the V in /v/, ever. and if someone was a leader of 4chan.org.... they would be Chris Poole. The leader of Anonymous is funny too. Thanks for making my day Polytron/Phil Fish, really the best comedy since Space Balls.

The website getting hack so fake; even Ray Charles can see it. But from what i heard form 4chan they say it's an alleged trojan and some junk files.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    How do you succeed and beat a game about depression?
    Doesn't sound all that interesting.
    "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the internet, or 4chan at all knows NO ONE capitalizes the V in /v/, ever. and if someone was a leader of 4chan.org.... they would be Chris Poole. The leader of Anonymous is funny too. Thanks for making my day Polytron/Phil Fish, really the best comedy since Space Balls.
    Tho I have a feeling this won't end well for Fish. Dicking around with 4chan is one thing, but baiting them is another thing. Sooner or later b/ will find an excuse to start a shirt storm and nobody wants that.