Thread: haste vs int

Deleted

haste vs int

how much is haste better compared to intellect? for exempel. i got all the ordos parts with spirit/crit. now while i played disc for a while am trying to go shadow. my shadow gear tho is haste/spirit parts that is flex or lfr. so for exampel is 800 haste vs 600 int which one becomes better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    how much is haste better compared to intellect? for exempel. i got all the ordos parts with spirit/crit. now while i played disc for a while am trying to go shadow. my shadow gear tho is haste/spirit parts that is flex or lfr. so for exampel is 800 haste vs 600 int which one becomes better?
    Always haste until any given breakpoint (I prefer 50% since it's the most fun for me).

Deleted
    oki thats what i thought, how about 4 set is it worth to get less haste but get it? for exempel i got ordos legs but i only get 4 set with chest/legs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishonoured View Post
    Problem with howtopriest.com is it didn't answer his second question which I'm curious about myself. If 4P really worth getting as a shadow priest over say normal/warforged pieces?

Ok so, haste isn't better than int. The only reason we gem int + haste is that after a certain point ( around 540ilvl ) the value of haste goes up to around 0.7 of the value of int. And since the orange gems are 80 int + 160 haste= 80 + 112 PP = 192 PP instead of the 160 PP of a pure int red gem.
    Also haste's value dramatically drops when above a breakpoint, our two working breakpoints are 14873 and 18215. Depending on your haste levels it's worth it to drop haste if you don't drop below 14873, if you drop below that I'd recomment going 2set and waiting till you get more base haste for the 4set.
    Also this
    If 4P really worth getting as a shadow priest over say normal/warforged pieces?
    has been answered close to a million times :P It depends on the ilvl jump ( it's been answered for the hc tier vs hcwf pieces ). For that 6ilvl jump the primary difference is that each set does better on different fights. There's not a universally "better" set
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-08-22 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

You want to gem dodge over int and haste so you can dodge any aoe effects a boss throws out
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    You want to gem dodge over int and haste so you can dodge any aoe effects a boss throws out
    Best method ever.