[Fix my DPS] Enh Shaman

Yo!
    Here are my logs
    My Armory
    My Friend's Enh Shaman armory
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/L3JQ6qZN4ydtPzag

Yo!
    I have one qestion.
    Any Idea why Adasirr is outperforming me so much on Sha of Pride and Iron Juggernaut while on other fights we are doing almost the same ?

Few ilvls in gear cannot make 20% difference on Sha..

Deleted
    Well, looking at the armoury themselves, he does have a noticeable advantage when it comes to stats. He has almost 9% mastery over you, 2.5% more haste. He also has the HWF trinket procs, which make quite a big difference during the burst phases. The 1.95 min Ascendance carries the extra advantage of being able to consistently always line it up with AoC's proc, whereas the 1.99 regular H will gradually fall out of sync.

That being said, the DPS during Sha/IJ was rather low anyway, especially considering the short lengths of the fight. During IJ I noticed you only had 9.88% uptime on the Haromms proc, which is pretty unlucky. His was 17%, which was pretty average but still almost double yours. You also seemed to have some bad luck with crit RNG as well, he had noticeably more crit damage than you did. However, during Sha this was not really the case, although you casted your second fire elemental noticeably later than he did, even considering his HWF AoC advantage. Although the damage distribution seems to be fine, you just seem to be overall using abilities less than he does, which a 2.5% haste deficit wouldn't cause. You were fairly unlucky on IJ but its also probably a case of needing to tighten up the rotation a bit more too.

This is all just from a cursory glance at the logs, I didn't really notice a glaring reason for you to be less, which suggests you have it down but aren't executing it optimally.