10+ Year Old Account

OBS drops fps from 100 to 20

Every time I stream WoW with OBS, WoW slowly but surely starts dropping frames. It is still easily playable, but it is a little choppy/annoying compared to how it was a few months ago (had 4 months break from streaming cus I was moving and internet was too slow til they installed new in the neightbourhood)

When I was streaming back then, fps wouldnt be affected at all and I would never go bellow 60 FPS (maybe bellow 40 in 25> man raids otherwise, never)
    -Now, when I stand in the middle of nowhere (no people etc) and dont stream, I have 170+ fps, turn stream on and it goes to 20 even though I didn't move and nobody is close to me. Also, if it matters, it seems that the fps in wow sometimes doesn't update (I still feel the choppyness and the 20 fps but it says something like 90, but there is no way it is, but only sometimes)

All info about pc spec/settings in wow and OBS is here: http://imgur.com/jDuEXTa - My internet is 50/10 if that matters, which I doubt.

I played around with many settings, nothing seemed to help.

I tried among others...
    - switching from windowed (fullscreen) to fullscreen, didn't help at all.
    - Enabeling Aero.
    - Just messing with most of the settings in OBS.

Thanks in advance.

Off topic, if anyone can see any settings I could optimize, please let me know

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/8XaA2T1 forgott video ss on OBS.
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2014-08-22 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Dang'it i have exact same problem..

you could try a general cleaning and stream lining of your system?

CCleaner
    malwarebytes
    virus scan
    rootkit scan
    defrag
    unistall all programs you don't need
    msconfig and turn off start programs and services(hide microsoft services first)
    uninstall and update drivers
    if you have a second drive try a new install of your OS and see if it acts the same.
    consider updating your modem if its older?

open task manager and see if your CPU core threads are getting maxed or if your memory is--- but i doubt it you have a i7 and 16GB memory if i remember correctly.
    try a different streaming program?

10+ Year Old Account
    I sorted it

It may sound weird, but the issue was that I had a twitch stream open (wtf :O) think I need to update flash or something, but the issue is completely gone if I dont watch streams while streaming.