Thread: TMW Setup

TMW Setup

Hello guys

I'm having a bit hard time trying to setup TMW addon
    I'm trying to acheive something like this guy here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZIdTu4i6qc
    However video is 3 years old and I cannot "follow" his steps while recreating this setup.. anyone able to point it how should I start such a string ?

The short version of that, with TMW, is to make a meta group that has a cooldown icon for each ability + conditions, in order of priority. Then you make a separate group with one icon that displays that displays the meta group.

Here's a sample Meta group:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-8092412304425110 ^f-46^Spoint ^STOPLEFT^SrelativePoint ^STOPLEFT^Sx ^F8561556961362511^f-46 ^t^SRole^N1 ^SColumns^N20 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1Jzccn8IVwce ^STree1^b ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSearing~`Totem ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N3 ^SName^SSearing~`Flames ^t^N2^T ^SType^STOTEM1 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SLightning~`Bolt ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFSTACKS ^SLevel^N5 ^SName^SMaelstrom~`Weapon ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N3^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SStormstrike;~`Stormblast ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SFlame~`Shock ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SUnleash~`Flame ^t^N2^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SFlame~`Shock ^SPrtsBefore^N1 ^SAndOr^SOR ^t^N3^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SPrtsAfter^N1 ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N5 ^SName^SUnleash~`Elements ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SEnh~`Meta ^STree3^b ^t^N70307^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N3 ^^
    And a sample display group/icon for it:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F4691247339929549 ^f-45^Spoint ^SLEFT^SrelativePoint ^SLEFT^Sx ^F8678830542684579^f-46 ^t^SRole^N1 ^SColumns^N1 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1JzcdAKnJUT4 ^STree1^b ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1Jzccn8IVwce ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SEnh~`Display ^STree3^b ^t^N70307^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N4 ^^

I implemented (roughly) the first four abilities listed in the Icy-Veins priority queue, here, for single-target abilities. You can add more by simply continuing down the line in the meta group and figuring out the appropriate conditions.

You can get similar or better behavior from clcEnh or Nemo (if you want a single icon display), or EnhaPrio or Hekili (my addon). End shameless plug.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    The short version of that, with TMW, is to make a meta group that has a cooldown icon for each ability + conditions, in order of priority. Then you make a separate group with one icon that displays that displays the meta group.

Here's a sample Meta group:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-8092412304425110 ^f-46^Spoint ^STOPLEFT^SrelativePoint ^STOPLEFT^Sx ^F8561556961362511^f-46 ^t^SRole^N1 ^SColumns^N20 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1Jzccn8IVwce ^STree1^b ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSearing~`Totem ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N3 ^SName^SSearing~`Flames ^t^N2^T ^SType^STOTEM1 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SLightning~`Bolt ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFSTACKS ^SLevel^N5 ^SName^SMaelstrom~`Weapon ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N3^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SStormstrike;~`Stormblast ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SFlame~`Shock ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SName^SUnleash~`Flame ^t^N2^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^SFlame~`Shock ^SPrtsBefore^N1 ^SAndOr^SOR ^t^N3^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SPrtsAfter^N1 ^SOperator^S> ^SLevel^N5 ^SName^SUnleash~`Elements ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SEnh~`Meta ^STree3^b ^t^N70307^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N3 ^^
    And a sample display group/icon for it:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F4691247339929549 ^f-45^Spoint ^SLEFT^SrelativePoint ^SLEFT^Sx ^F8678830542684579^f-46 ^t^SRole^N1 ^SColumns^N1 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1JzcdAKnJUT4 ^STree1^b ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1Jzccn8IVwce ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SEnh~`Display ^STree3^b ^t^N70307^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N4 ^^

I implemented (roughly) the first four abilities listed in the Icy-Veins priority queue, here, for single-target abilities. You can add more by simply continuing down the line in the meta group and figuring out the appropriate conditions.

You can get similar or better behavior from clcEnh or Nemo (if you want a single icon display), or EnhaPrio or Hekili (my addon). End shameless plug.

Thanks for that I will check it out, right away, I used to use other Addons for this actually however.. I'm going to do some tests on Beta now. and TMW is working there..

- - - Updated - - -

ok!
    I've checked it and it's working as I wanted that's great

However, any idea how to make that 2nd icon which will show what should be used right after "This" spell ?

I adjusted the 'Enh Display' by checking 'Group Controller' on the upper right and adding a second visible icon. That's as close as I can figure out in a quick minute.

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F4691247339929550 ^f-45^Sx ^F8678830542684578^f-46 ^Spoint^SLEFT ^SrelativePoint^SLEFT ^t^SRole^N1 ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1Jzccn8IVwce ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:icon:1JzvRWZ7pO5a ^N2^STMW:icon:1JzvRWZHevnS ^N3^STMW:icon:1JzvRWZPh_yL ^N4^STMW:icon:1JzvRWZW=aNI ^t^SConditions^T ^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SColumns^N2 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1JzcdAKnJUT4 ^STree1^b ^SName^SEnh~`Display ^STree3^b ^SControlled^B ^t^N70307^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N4 ^^
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.