How would you react to a suicidal westerner joining ISIS to kill some terrorists?

Imagine a depressed Canadian atheist who wants to commit suicide. This guy was raised as a muslim but firmly supports general western values ( ie -freedom of speech etc). He then decides to join ISIS, Al Qaeda or the Taliban just so he could die as a suicide bomber. However, instead of blowing up innocent people, he uses his suicide vest to blow up a bunch of the bastards from the terrorist group itself. He ends his own miserable life and takes down some scum bags in the process. How would you react to someone like that? Is he a hero or just a murderer?

I only ask because about a year ago, this very idea came to my mind. I was extremely suicidal and I pondered the idea of blowing myself up along with some terrorists. Ridiculous I know and I wasn't too serious about it but I'm really interested in seeing how people would react to something like that..

Deleted
    Unless you can prove you are a die hard muslim they would probably just cut your head off and put it on live leak.

Deleted
    Murder is murder.
    Evil is a point of view, literally. You're killing someones wife/husband/son/daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Unless you can prove you are a die hard muslim they would probably just cut your head off and out it on live leak.
    A muslim or an ex-muslim shouldn't have too much trouble convincing them. They might need to memorize some stuff from the Quran or Hadiths or whatever, but its still possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    A muslim or an ex-muslim shouldn't have too much trouble convincing them. They might need to memorize some stuff from the Quran or Hadiths or whatever, but its still possible.
    Right, you and thousands of agents but they are better at it than you, white boy.

Anyone who humanizes a group like ISIS are blinded by hand-holding hippie nonsense - make no mistake about it, these people would make you watch as they sodomized your father with your mother's severed hand and force you to eat your sister. There is literally no reason on Earth that these "people" should draw breath and for you to protect them is abhorrent. Educate yourself - there are plenty of videos on the net you can watch of these scumbags marching people off a wharf, one shot to the back of the head, dump in the sea, rinse and repeat for hundreds of people. Why defend them? They deserve to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Anyone who humanizes a group like ISIS are blinded by hand-holding hippie nonsense - make no mistake about it, these people would make you watch as they sodomized your father with your mother's severed hand and force you to eat your sister. There is literally no reason on Earth that these "people" should draw breath and for you to protect them is abhorrent. Educate yourself - there are plenty of videos on the net you can watch of these scumbags marching people off a wharf, one shot to the back of the head, dump in the sea, rinse and repeat for hundreds of people. Why defend them? They deserve to die.
    Read the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that there are already threads discussing ISIS in terms of current events, there is no need for this topic to have its own thread.

Closed.