10+ Year Old Account

There goes my profits

Draenic Invisibility Potion same as the invis pot but I'm sure the mats are going to be easier to come by as well as every Tom, Dick, and Harry being able to learn this instead of paying the lucky bastard who had the recipe world drop for him.

A welcome change, farming ghost mushrooms was stupid.

As far as the rareness of the mats, it's all fishing mats, pretty easy to come by.

No point in having invis pots be such a pain to gather up for cmodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Draenic Invisibility Potion same as the invis pot but I'm sure the mats are going to be easier to come by as well as every Tom, Dick, and Harry being able to learn this instead of paying the lucky bastard who had the recipe world drop for him.
    You're right about Tom, Dick and Harry.

What I don't agree with is the ease of getting mats. I find fishing the most boring activity in WoW, and atm it takes me 15-20 minutes to gather enough Ghost Shrooms and Sungrass to make 100 pots (well 90 + alchemy mastery).

Imo, the old pots will still have their place on the AH.
    Last edited by mmoc0b587272a8; 2014-08-19 at 02:13 PM.

Speaking of fishing, wasn't that supposed to be revamped soon^TM or something?

Lol seriously though, I don't play to fish. Can't we maul/impale fish instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrung View Post
    Speaking of fishing, wasn't that supposed to be revamped soon^TM or something?

Lol seriously though, I don't play to fish. Can't we maul/impale fish instead.
    Well if you don't play to fish you can just buy them from the auction house like everything else.