Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I'm just about done with Hellscreams and 6.0 hasn't hit
    Yep agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Right now, you are seeing what you want to see. It doesn't mean that's what is happening (which is not and, as I saw on this thread, I'm not the only one to care about the facts).
    What I'm seeing is exactly what is happening.

The Iron Horde is attempting to wipe out the draenei. The only prisoners that are being taken are so they could be murdered for their souls to fuel the Dark Portal or to summon the Dark Star. No other prisoners are being taken, they're killing everyone.

You might claim to care about the facts, but you certainly don't have your facts straight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I'm just about done with Hellscreams and 6.0 hasn't hit
    yeah, its two expansions worth of orcs, starting to get a bit old...

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if Grom Hellscream becomes Warchief of Horde end of WoD? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

In the next expansion, Golka Hellscream mysteriously comes back to life and finds out about the events that transpired on Draenor while she was dead, after she discovers that both her son and husband were killed, she goes to the Ogre continent to form an army called the Ogre Horde to have her vengeance. Wrathion decides to come to Draenor and visit Golka, bringing her a new weapon as a gift - Goremourne, which then she uses to ressurect Garrosh and Grom as Death Knights and together they invade Azeroth. The End
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2014-08-22 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Imagine if Grom Hellscream becomes Warchief of Horde end of WoD? :O
    Faction war would probably start up instantly.

I hope when Grom "kills" Mannoroth, it's just some trick of the demon's, and he's secretly living inside Grom's head. Then right before we pull Grom in the final raid, his head explodes and Mannoroth is standing there covered in little pieces of orc skull and brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    In the short story, we see that Garrosh removes Grom from the vision of time before he can see hope return to the orcs in the form of Thrall and the New Horde. This causes Grom to despair and trust Garrosh. Perhaps, in the end... we will see Thrall or someone else show Grom that all was not lost, and make him abandon the cause of the Iron Horde, redeeming himself?
    I figured he ended the vision because he didn't want it to go too far into showing who Garrosh was eventually.
    I'm not sure if it matters "In the end Orcs aren't slaves" because they still go through a hell of a lot in the meantime, and certainly aren't living a great life in a desert area.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I've been playing on beta since the first wave, and providing in game screenshots for this very forum. They aren't trying to exterminate them at all. There is no goal for that, no time and resources to waste on it. The reason the Orcs in MU wiped out the Draenei is because Kil'jaeden wanted them to. The Sargerai are the ones playing with the Legion now. You are missing this for some reason? The Iron Horde is a threat because they are waging war against the Draenei, the ones trying to wipe them out are waiting on the otherside of that portal for Kil'jaeden to show up. The Iron Horde doesn't need some insane "punishment" for picking a fight with the fucking Draenei since like I said, they aren't the only ones picking fights with them and the BIGGEST threat comes from within.
    hes missing the point because he plays draenei and refuses to believe they can do harm in any way because it will ruin his idea of them so hes blocking it out of his mind and pointing at the iron horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Grom deserves the redemption, Garrosh in this story as someone said in another thread is basically Gul'dan 2.0. He is manipulating Grom for his own need to take Azeroth back for himself. Yes he has the best interest for the Orcs to unite them and conquer but he's doing it for his own selfish needs.
    After this story I hope Grom unwillingly or is forced or manipulated to drink/consume the demon blood. That way he could redeem/sacrifice himself
    Grom is a dimwitted power hungry Orc who easily falls to corruption and schemes. He's not a super honorable character. He doesn't deserve redemption. He hasn't done any redeemable acts. Sure, he kills Mannoroth, but he also got tricked and led his entire race into slavery and ruin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    hes missing the point because he plays draenei and refuses to believe they can do harm in any way because it will ruin his idea of them so hes blocking it out of his mind and pointing at the iron horde.
    What the fuck are you talking about? At no point anywhere did I say anything about the Sargerei. I'm not even fucking talking about the Sargerei. I have no fucking clue why you idiots keep bringing them up.

It's off topic and has fuck all to do with this thread. This thread is about Grom. Pull your head out of your ass and learn to fucking read.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2014-08-22 at 07:18 PM.