New computer $600 budget

Ive been playing wow for a looong time and have never really had a decent computer. when i started playing back in bc my computer played fine but nowadays i barely ever get above 15 fps on lowest settings and raids are almost impossible for me. im looking for a prebuilt computer that can handle wow on medium settings getting playable fps. can someone point out some options to me?

Deleted
    -Where do you live? (Country and/or state)
    -Can you salvage or sell any parts or peripherals from your current computer? (To increase your budget)

Florida
    I could probably get an extra 100 out of it. so 700 max

Deleted
    Trying my best to find you something decent. Sure ain't easy when limited to prebuilds. I just can't recommend anything since it's not worth the purchase. I wouldn't feel good recommending you a $700 prebuilt you could potentially get for $400 somewhere else. The fact of the matter is that you don't get shit for $700 when going for prebuilds. It's not only insanely overpriced but the performance just isn't there to handle WoW in a satisfactory way.

Do you have any local marketplaces that deal secondhand computers? That's your best bet if you want performance for your money.

whats the specs of your current computer? cpu/memory type and speed and amount/ graphics card.

If you want to try and find something at overstock.com you might find something.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-Ultra-GUA250-w-AMD-FX-4300-3.8GHz-Gaming-Computer/6325729/product.html?refccid=MCH5XQ7AG3HZPXKCCFJJ5LLVZI&searchidx=0

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Asus-M51BC-M51BC-US018S-Desktop-Computer-AMD-FX-Series-FX-8300-3.30/9255583/product.html?refccid=KCHYF3U4OTT2D4SMHG64TYQQLY&searchidx=0

- - - Updated - - -

looking at all the Intel i5 desktops and they don't have dedicated graphics cards. you can get away with low settings with intel haswell APU but for the money i think you'd want a better experience.

all the intel desktops are integrated graphics....your best bet would be a 4th generation i3 or i5 then buying a graphics card when you can afford it. also seeing lot of these boards are only 2 memory slots so that when you upgrade memory you have to swap out memory instead of just add memory to existing amount.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-E73-10AS002JUS-Desktop-Computer-Intel-Core-i3-i3/8558154/product.html?refccid=EYYZVNPMF4XI7IKOSPHCDXPE4M&searchidx=7

i'm niot a fan of AMD at the moment but for a cheap gaming rig those fx/ dedicated graphic card boards will run wow better for you.

Why are you specifically looking for a prebuilt? Honestly, building a computer is super easy, and people here will put together a list of parts for you if you ask nicely. All you need to do is put the pieces into the slots. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck, especially on such a tight budget.

Quote Originally Posted by gooftastic View Post
    Why are you specifically looking for a prebuilt? Honestly, building a computer is super easy, and people here will put together a list of parts for you if you ask nicely. All you need to do is put the pieces into the slots. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck, especially on such a tight budget.
    2 reasons really, one is that i assumed i could get a decent computer for 600 but i guess not. two is that i havent built a computer and could see myself getting frustrated but if thats what is recommended i guess i will go that way. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Could i possibly get a parts list for a comp that would run me about 650. i would need a windows license to be included in that price

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's some good videos on how to do this, it really is fairly easy. If you have a friend who's a bit more tech saavy, offer them dinner to help you put your computer together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw this is part 1, there are more parts on the right of the screen.

If you copy/paste the info from this Sticky Note into a new post in the computer build subforum, along with your answers, you'll soon have several build suggestions. You can also browse the other posts, many of them would be similar to your requirements.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-build-Read-me!
    Last edited by Vermicious; 2014-08-22 at 05:19 PM.

Deleted
    if you dont want to build it, totally understandable, since u live in the usa it should be easy to find someone who can build it for u (of course they will charge something, b ut also u might get some warranty against wrong or bad instalation) but shouldnt be more than 50 dollars, now; is wow going to be the only thing u want to play , because here u might be able to save some bucks in the video card, and put them in a better cpu since wow is more cpu dependant, also rumors say that the new 800 series from nvidia are coming this next September which will probably drop prices on video cards, meaning that u will be able to buy a better card for a lower price ( but not so much probably a 50dollars save)

- - - Updated - - -

also another advice and this will be totally your own choice, here in europe there is a big culture ,i have no idea about USA for buying 2nd hand stuff, im not saying that i recommend it, but there is a thousands of pc enthusiasts (lik me :P) that resell their pc parts to buy new ones, just as another option to get ur pc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzapies View Post
    2 reasons really, one is that i assumed i could get a decent computer for 600 but i guess not. two is that i havent built a computer and could see myself getting frustrated but if thats what is recommended i guess i will go that way. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Could i possibly get a parts list for a comp that would run me about 650. i would need a windows license to be included in that price
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($109.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: ASRock H97 PERFORMANCE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($74.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Avexir Core series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($75.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($55.98 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 270 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($149.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer ($13.50 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $640.40
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-22 14:43 EDT-0400

Here are some build guides. Parts are not the same but method is about the same. The cooler is even easier to mount since you'll just be getting stock cooler.

You can get a Win8.1 64bit key for $19 here.
    You can verify that key with Microsoft tool
    Downloaded the image and mount it with their USB tool

(I need to mention it because someone else probably will, it's likely an MSDN key and could in theory be deactivated. i've bought from them myself with no issues)

This way you can save more or get a better GPU.