what game are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing? I just started Zeno Clash

None, really. At least in the sense that I used to play. I only get a few minutes here and there throughout the day to play anything... or put on some music, or watch a youtube, etc.

That said, Path of Exile is what I am playing mostly. Due to the new content expansion and it is also friendly to very short play sessions of 10-15 mins when I can.

Actually I think there is a thread like this already. But I can't recall the name of it or if I imagined it being so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomb Raider, got it for free from a buddy awhile back as thanks for building him a computer. I've been bouncing between D3 and GW2, but wanted to change it up some. Figured I'd start picking games off my list to beat while bouncing around.

@fencers yeah it's what 3 games are you playing right now thread, probably 2-3 pages off the main... didn't check so not sure
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

FFXIV ARR
    PAD

Typing extra because apparently you cant type all caps.

Deleted
    Thief.. and I don't understand why it got so bad reviews. It's amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Thief.. and I don't understand why it got so bad reviews. It's amazing!
    Bad AI, everything is on rails, lots of reasons. But hey, if you're enjoying it that's all that matters.

Right now I'm only playing TF2... just nothing out there that interests me right now.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Bad AI, everything is on rails, lots of reasons. But hey, if you're enjoying it that's all that matters.

Right now I'm only playing TF2... just nothing out there that interests me right now.
    Actually the AI isn't that bad at all.. unlike Dishonored, they can actually catch you and kill you if they discover you. The only thing that bothers me is that they never look up though.. not even while searching for you (if they haven't discovered you). Climb on the roof and youre golden Still overall it's more difficult than Dishonored on the hardest difficulty and I don't mind the AI being bad at searching because I want to get that ghost bonus.

Don't we already have a 'what game are you playing' thread?
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Destiny of spirits atm, quite fun for a free game ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed because we have a thread on it already.

Not to worry! Let's keep the discussion going here.
    You can also share your thoughts on the last game you played here.