View Poll Results: Are you actually playing the game while on a flight path?

Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • Yes

31 32.29%
  • No

65 67.71%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You find an uncontrollable flight path more immersive than free-form flight?
    I find it in both.

Is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I'd love to meet the company that sells tinfoil to you. They must be pretty rich by now.

You do realise the direct contradiction in what you said? Censor their own forums but look at forums they cannot censor? Do you understand what censorship is?

Please explain to me why Blizzard would censor their own forums yet go to another forum in which, under your rules, they cannot censor for input? Either your censorship malarky is BS or you genuinely believe your own contradictions. This is like me building a table, taking a shit on it and then going to eat off of a strangers table.
    Only a foolish PR department would not scour third party information sites about their product. They do not respond. If they do they respond through their own paths of information. You know how much companies pay other companies to monitor their media and social media?

I can almost guarantee blizzard hires an outside company to monitor and summarize media, blogs, forums, social, etc.. for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I let the thread run for a few pages, but it's obviously not going to produce any constructive discussion. Just going to close it down here.